Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Thanks
    Don´t need more tools or brushes , just a bit more stable would be nice. It often crashes on me when changing tools or effects. And sometimes rif. files go corrupt . I always save twice rif and pds because of that.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Better handling of multiple alpha channels.

Thanks
    Speaking of watercolors. Does anyone have any idea why the color picker defaults to WHITE sometimes while in watercolor mode. No matter what color I try to pick, I only get WHITE!!
    Very frustrating. Wondering if there's a fix??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by overvision View Post
    Speaking of watercolors. Does anyone have any idea why the color picker defaults to WHITE sometimes while in watercolor mode. No matter what color I try to pick, I only get WHITE!!
    Very frustrating. Wondering if there's a fix??
    Used to be a bug but who knows maybe it's a feature now and you have to set some setting up. It made Painter unusable for me, happened in all the recent Corel versions that I tried, I'm stuck with Painter 6.1.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Portus View Post
    Used to be a bug but who knows maybe it's a feature now and you have to set some setting up. It made Painter unusable for me, happened in all the recent Corel versions that I tried, I'm stuck with Painter 6.1.
    I agree, it makes Painter extremely difficult to use. It will be working fine and all of a sudden prevent you from color picking a color from your image. What a nightmare!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by My57 View Post
    I just had a really cool idea, what would be cool is to be able to instantly transfer your file into photoshop and vice versa. Have a plugin for photoshop so you can just click a button and it'll open painter and allow painter to use it. When you want to use photoshop just click a button in painter and bam! In photoshop. It would be really awesome for workflow. I got the idea from GoZ which is used in Zbrush. Gonna probably pitch this idea at painter factory as well. If it hasn't been done already.
    Actually you can do this somewhat to an extent. Turn on Auto Update in Photoshop's Preferences and keep your file open there. Open the same file in Painter and whenever you save in painter it is instantly updated in Photoshop. Painter is where this method falls flat. You have to close and open the file (use recent file open) after your changes in Photoshop. All painter needs is an Auto update function. I have a theory that i haven't tried yet and that is with Painter's scripts (cause i'm not familiar with them) i don't know if i can create a script that opens the top recently opened file.

So yeah an Auto Update option in Painter would be nice.

Thanks
    Yeah, I'm constantly back and forth with Painter and Photoshop with the same file. It's irritating on the Painter side having to close and re-open to get updates.

Thanks
    Oh interesting but not very useful. I mean I suppose it does save some time but I will need to close and open the image up again in painter. Maybe Corel thinks it's an awesome idea and will use it for 13.
    My observational skills may be great but I said nothing about my drawing skills

Art Station
    Working Years
    My Blog/Tumblr
    College Years
    Highschool Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please comment on my deviant art I need friends T-T
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4