Nameless Composé

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Nameless Composé

Before my last (and first) post and today's, a lot of practice has been had on Photoshop. The results of this are wonderful and have certainly had visible impact on my drawings. However as great as the evolution was, the awkwardness and discomfort in using this new medium ---Pen Tablet--- is still somewhat bizarre and mechanically faulty.

Either way; I wanted to keep you updated on a certain piece I am working on at the moment, and would very much appreciate all the possible assistance you --as a viewer and reader-- could and would be up to give. May the case be that I take a couple of days to reply; know that your help will be taken with the utmost respect and attendance. I just happen to be very busy in-life at this point in time.

Off to the piece. I will upload the very first sketch, and keep updates coming over this way as I progress further on it. I hope you enjoy viewing these, and am looking very forward to hearing from you.

P.S. You will notice colour has been removed on the forth version. Reason to this being that those were just quick-painted colour tests. Whenever I finish the line-work, I will then move onto painting it : ) Everything in it's due time.

Attached Images Attached Images        
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I don't think I was any inspired today. Decided to have a go at crazy-painting / colour testing. Here's what's of it.

Nameless Composé

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 870 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    The head's getting better, but I'd love to see you push that silhouette a lot further than you've got it now. The nose on the first one I thought was fantastic, except the way that it failed to break the silhouette. If you could add that to the last face but make it come out more, and really push the shape of the brow and the mouth/chin area, you could really have a bold result. Same on the other side, he's got a great flat-top head and prominent ear there, don't be wishy-washy with them. Push them for all they're worth!

The Nezumi Works Sketchbook - Now in progress

My online portfolio

Bloggity blog

"Skill is the result of trying again and again, applying our ability and proving our knowledge as we gain it. Let us get used to throwing away the unsuccessful effort and doing the job over. Let us consider obstacles as something to be expected in any endeavor; then they won't seem quite so insurmountable or so defeating." - Andrew Loomis

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.