Art: Killing painter

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Killing painter

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Killing painter

This picture grew out of my total frustration with painter 8. It never seems to work right for me. The dang program always gives me trouble. Now I know it's probably just my own ignorance that cause the problems with painter, still..............

I don't think I got the perspective right in this one, but I have to get on to other things so decided to finish it. C&C always welcome
    Killing painter

Art gives me a life of extreme challenge, frustration, accomplishment and contentment. Nothing less will do!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    augh.. I know the feeling. I just got Painter, and haven't had a lot of time to play with it yet. Still I think I'm going to love it once I've mastered it.

Right now I'm working mostly with photoshop and a wacom tablet, of course.

Sularia

Why am I in this handbasket, and where am I going?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hope you have better luck than I'm having with it Sularia. I like the effects you can do with painter, (it's more like traditional painting to me than photoshop). But I find myself getting very frustrated when it doesn't work quite right. I had a problem with this painting also. The glazing brushes either wouldn't work at all, or it would use a different color than I had picked from the color wheel. As a consequense I gave up trying to get the shadows in properly.

Thanks for the reply. I figured there would be a lot more people on here that was frustrated with painter.

Art gives me a life of extreme challenge, frustration, accomplishment and contentment. Nothing less will do!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.