Thread: skull and bones

Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 134 Posts

skull and bones

please take a moment to watch this video and learn

http://www.infowars.com/print/Secret..._vid_kbsab.htm

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Wow...The plot is ingenius. I really don't know how to respond. I always thought Bush was a complete dickhead but I never knew that he was trying to turn a country into something else. I mean, what that guy says all makes sense, It fills in all the blanks. With Bush's story it doesn't make any sense and if it doesn't make sense its probably a lie. This may sound superficial, and ignorant. But, juding by his face, hes an evil man. Even the way he laughs. This may also sound stupid. But, you know in Drawing from the Right Side of your Brain, it says that you never don't know how people really look because of the influence your left side has? Well, I think the same thing applys here. I looked at Bush's face with my right side, and I saw the smile, I saw him for what he really is. It pisses me off. If he enforces a draft, I'm moving to canada. I'll be damned if I'm going to risk my life for his tyranny.

BTW. I think you just gave me a good topic for my english report. I wonder what the teacher will think about George Bush, John Kerry and Skulls and Bones. Thanks Android for the englightnment and for the inspiration.

** Okay, what i just said was spur of the moment. I'm not sure if I believe it all. I'm still very sketpical about it. It does make sense, but I'll keep an open mind about both sides of the story.

Though, please, the video is long, but well worth it. Its important to keep an open mind and at least listen.
    Last edited by AnarchyAo2; February 11th, 2004 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks
    i watched it here at work, some interesting stuff.

people scoff at the illuminati and freemason conspiricy theories and whatnot, but alot of this crap is true...

anyway...thanks for sharing android, was an interesting watch
    -------
    I wont fail now

Thanks
    i'm watching the video right now. i can't say i'm a fan of mister bush, nor can i say i've been enthusiastic about the upcoming election at any point. however, thus far, the only accusations against bush or kerry have regarded their religious practices. in a country where religious freedom has historically been touted as one of the most important civil liberties, this should not matter. and we are free to worship as we please, as long as we're christian.

disclaimer:stop. i'm not disparraging christians. i am a non-practicing christian myself. i do not intend to make this about religion.

anyway, the only people that would gasp in shock-horror about bush and kerry practicing specifically nonchristian worship are, you guessed it, christians. so. i, personally, don't particularly care about their religion. getting to the point- what i do care about, is that they both aparently belong to this cloak and dagger Order of Death.

i'm sure it's utterly impossible to find objective information regarding this organization. frankly the conspiracy theorists bother me. the information they present is so slanted that it's virtually useless. i guess i can glean some information from all this.

as i have said, if bush and kerry are infact both members of this organization, yes, that bothers me. if the members of this organization do, in fact, participate in religious practices so obviously in conflict with their publicized religious views, i have to question what else they don't talk about. hell i questioned what bush wasn't telling us before i saw this. my opinion hasn't changed. we're screwed.

Thanks
    :evilbat: :evilbat: I love this information, it's so great. :evilbat: :evilbat:

Thanks
    Every empire since Babylon to Rome to more recent history all ends with the same result. Its an open system of decay; things don't get better, they get progressively worse. That being said, how can you dispute it? I've always believed it. And that was an excellent documentary.

Originally posted by malicious

i'm sure it's utterly impossible to find objective information regarding this organization. frankly the conspiracy theorists bother me. the information they present is so slanted that it's virtually useless. i guess i can glean some information from all this.
    Video tape and hard documentation know no bias.
    Last edited by Devilock138; February 11th, 2004 at 09:17 PM.
    "They were born, they grew up in the gutters, they went to work at twelve, they passed through a brief blossoming period of beauty and sexual desire, they married at twenty, they were middle-aged at thirty, they died, for the most part, at sixty. Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer, and, above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds."

Sketchbook
    Alex Jones

Thanks
    Originally posted by Devilock138
    Video tape and hard documentation know no bias.
    A professor showed me a picture of an old man and a young woman at a bar. I don't remember the original intent of the photograph, but it was later used for two different messages. One was about prostitution, and the other was the affects of alocohol on judgement. The original photographer had only told the two people to sit like that, and they didn't know each other.

There's another photograph of a women with children who look like they're homeless. It was later revealed that the photographer set them up.

Thanks
    Could not download the clip,but had a view at the page.It's interesting,but i don't like the page.They use very dramatic speech to boost it all up,that gives only a cheep look.At the "order out of chaos" paul joseph watson claims that many of the 911 hijackers are still alive.
    As far as i know,at the end of last year only 3 of them had been identified by DNA-tests.But this doesn't proof that the others are alive.There are lot of details that look very strange(no photos from airport,m.attas passport was found near wtc),but it does not proof that the hijackers are alive.
    if s.o. is interested in this,he/she should have a look at various sites,some just like to make a show out of it,for what reason ever.
    i think that both kerry and bush are members(my last thread was about this) makes even a 2-party-democracy shrink.
    I agree with malicious,that even a president shouldnt be discriminated for his religion.If it's a religion that respects such things as human rights.
    It's not known if S&B claims secretly to be a religion.No idea.Only 15 people from yale-university join them each year-they are a point where a structure is visible now,a good 1.5 centurys old at least,some kind of money-aristocracy.
    Last edited by Jan; February 11th, 2004 at 09:41 PM.

Thanks
    It's easy to come up with a conspiracy theory about lots of things. It's also common to see people who do come up with these things selling books and videos.

Thanks
    ya
    you definately hafta take alot of this with a grain of salt, but its definately interesting
    -------
    I wont fail now

Thanks
    I'll bet most people who believe in conspiracy theories never actually research the topics themselves. They only listen to some "preacher" and take his words for it. Then people keep basing their theories and previous conspiracy theories, and it just keeps adding up. People still believe in bigfoot even though when the first video taper of it died and his family revealed that it was a prank.

Here's a funny story about a conspiracy theorist I heard from someone else:

I actually knew one hardcore conspiracy theorist when I was in college (the second time). He droned on and on about all kinds of rather silly things, like Hitler is alive and well in Argentina, and had some medical work done to de-age him. I enjoyed the humor of his ideas, but when he started coming to my dorm room daily to report the latest "true fact", I had to concoct some way to get rid of him.
    One evening he stopped by with another load of crap, and I asked him if he noticed he was being followed. I asked him to watch who he visits, lest "they" know who is "in" on all of the "true facts".

That dropped his visits to weekly, and at odd hours of the night.

I then told him to watch out, since "they" must have someone "inside" who is keeping tabs on him. I had followed him that day and noted which dining hall he went to, what classes and what he bought at the bookstore. I recounted this to him, which made his eyes bug out. I thanked him for letting "us" know about what he knew, then turned off a tape recorder I had in a drawer.

He never bothered me again. I did see him twice in the engineering quad, but he turned and ran. I'm sure I lost a few karma points, but it was worth it.

Thanks
    "Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get me."

I love history.

The majority of people believed the Earth was flat.
    The majority of people thought flies grew from meat.
    The majority of people don't question their governments.
    The majority of people aren't that bright.
    The majority of people believe whatever is easiest to believe.

In Rome an elite class ran the government.

In the Nazi Reich an elite class ran the government.

In Babylon, Persia, Greece, the Soviet Union... an elite class closely associated has ALWAYS run the government.

And I'll guarantee you the majority of people don't know enough history to put the pieces together. To me, that's not paranoia. Its an unfortunate fact. Either we see it or we don't. Either way we live with it.
    "They were born, they grew up in the gutters, they went to work at twelve, they passed through a brief blossoming period of beauty and sexual desire, they married at twenty, they were middle-aged at thirty, they died, for the most part, at sixty. Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer, and, above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds."

Sketchbook
    Alex Jones

Thanks
    haha good one mtw
    After all, dog is a dog. A duck is a duck. But a cat is a person.

Thanks
    You know theres something bad going on inside of Skull and Bones. If there wasn't then Bush and Kerry would be happy to tell us about it. And what "Christian" joins a org named Skull and Bones? Even the name would give priests the chills.

Thanks
    uhm... Did you just hear a click?

Thanks
    this stuff is garbage
    Nathan Campbells 3 steps to drawing like a pro, 1. Sketch 2. shade. 3. highlights and ur done

Thanks
    Gasmask i think you are right on this one. Im a Canadian and i think Bush is the best president theres been for some time. He says what hes going to do, and he does what he says. That video is almost the stupidist thing. And anyone thats going to base the way they feel about there government on some guy that knows how to talk into a camera and post it on the web, is just as bad as the people making these lies up.
    Iraq is free, be happy for them. we take it for granted.
    Its been fun and its been real
    but it hasnt been real fun

Thanks
    heres some info on Skull and Bones (dont know how true it is)

http://www.parascope.com/articles/0997/skullbones.htm

This video is pretty scary, even though its debatable how true it is.
    www.knowthemovie.com :chug:

Thanks
    i swear to god android loves fuckin with us all by posting this stuff...
    lol
    -------
    I wont fail now

Thanks
    For some reason I can't play the video. Is that the CIA screwing with my computer again? Or is it the Free Masons? It's still dark here, so I can't see the black helicopters which I'm sure are hovering above my house right now....
    If you want some REAL attempts at a police (or is that religious?) state, try this:
    http://www.paknews.com/articles/sep98/art4sep-03.html

Thanks
    Bush is taking away our rights. Did you know that if you buy/check out a book on serial killers then you get on the FBI's watch list. Isn't that an invasion of privacy? I think so.

BTW, if Iraq is so free, then why are we still occuping it? Why were there no weapons found? Why are americans political leaders in iraq? You know, things aren't matching up here. What that guy said was pretty radical, and hard to believe. I really don't care if they're satanists or christians, I don't really care for either. I mean, you don't go to war because you have a hunch that weapons may be there. And, did he really have to go to war? Saddam let weapons inspectors into the country. And they didnt find anything! So, if he wasn't going to listen to the weapons inspectors in the first place, why did he send them? So that:
    1) Saddam would denie them entrance and Bush has spark to light up a war.
    2) The weapons inspectors would report the "capibility" of making weapons. And another reason to start the war.

What other choice did he have? He said he didn't have them, no one found them. Hmm, where did the bombs go? Maybe we should tear apart the whole middle east because Big Dadda America wants his rifle back from Lil Boy Iraq.
    Last edited by AnarchyAo2; February 12th, 2004 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks
    HOLEE cow....

O.K.- First of all, BUSH is NOT responsible for the tracking of books from the library or book stores... THat has been going on for quite awhile and WHO GIVES A CRAP?!? I buy books about Serial Killer and stuff and , guess what? If the cops showed up TOMORROW and said... "Hey, you've been buying an AWFUL lot of Serial Killer books and we happen to have a Serial Killer on the loose in the area so we'd like to talk to you." Well, they are DOING THEIR JOB and I'd answer their questions because I have done nothing wrong. Tracking purchases is, in MY opinion, NOT an invasion of privacy... it's a tool for investigation/marketing/ whatever. I firmly believe if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. YES, you can be framed but I'd LOVE to see legitimate statististics on how many people incarcerated are truly, I mean TRULY, innocent and were framed.

As for this dribble of info...

BTW, if Iraq is so free, then why are we still occuping it? Why were there no weapons found? Why are americans political leaders in iraq? You know, things aren't matching up here. What that guy said was pretty radical, and hard to believe. I really don't care if they're satanists or christians, I don't really care for either. I mean, you don't go to war because you have a hunch that weapons may be there. And, did he really have to go to war? Saddam let weapons inspectors into the country. And they didnt find anything! So, if he wasn't going to listen to the weapons inspectors in the first place, why did he send them? So that:
    Yeah, Saddam wasn't a danger. PLEASE... you have NO idea what you're talking about. You are truly the liberal medias supplicant... And no WMD's? Well, the only thing that bothers me about that is this... Just about EVERY politician during Clintons terms agreed that Saddam was a threat. Kerry, Edwards, DEAN and that lying two faced General whose name escapes me... NOW, that election day draws near... Even FRIKKIN Gore is doubling back on everything they/he said just 5-6 years ago. Is that being fairly reported? Of course not... As a matter of fact... ALL of the info was available to the Democrats AND Republicans and support from KEY people in both parties was there. Crap, even Kerry thought it was a good idea. But that's not what he says now...

FINALLY- Your last statement there... You sound like the type who would BITCH about the U.S. getting involved in WW2 because "Come on 2 million or 5 million... which IS it Mr. President. And seriously... you DID know Pearl Harbor was going to happen DIDN'T you? I mean... how else could youy get us into the war? It's a conspiracy!!!"

I also, on a side note, watched that whole Skull and Bones video and thought 2 things...

1) You sneak into the Bohemian Grove to record a secret gathering of the most powerful people in the world and you bring along a P.O.S. hand held AND you never once think to ZOOM in on the Hooded yet faces exposed people?
    Nice Journalism there, Scooter.

2) THe narrators BLATANT spin on what was being said in the Russert/Bush interview. *paraphrased* "Now watch as Bush says "It's so secret we can't talk about it." Right on NATIONAL T.V.!!! Holy COW... Can you believe it?!?" Then you SEE the footage and Bush's response could NOT be more tongue in cheek...

The WHOLE Illumanti rules the world theory is a load of HORSE shit.

*crap* gotta go to my meeting at the SnB...

(Did I say that outloud?)

Thanks
    Iraq is free becuase the dictator that used to be in power is gone, the same man that slaughtered hundreds of thousands of his own people used fear and torture and WMB's (1989)to keep hold of his power and did not cooperate with the world society by trying to make it a better place.
    His people were starving and he lived in a dozen palaces.
    Hans Blix was the UN inspector that went in to Iraq but Suddam's henchman stopped him at every corner. Theres many forums about these topics on non art websites. we should keep them there.
    If Suddam was so innocent and didnt have any weopons than why didnt he cooperate?
    He miss judjed the US by not thinking they would take the country over and he was wrong. Suddam had his chance for twelve years and he never took it. He is a Dictator. Theyre all the same.
    Its been fun and its been real
    but it hasnt been real fun

Thanks

Talking

These conspiracy theory rants are at least good for a chuckle.
    Hey....what....my coffee is talking to me! 'T-i-m--H-o-r-t-o-n--G-O-O-D------S-t-a-r-b-u-c-k-s--B-A-D-------'

Thanks
    Originally posted by stalecracker
    I firmly believe if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.
    Heh. Belief in the system is naive.

Sketchbook
    Alex Jones

Thanks
    stalecracker - I give a crap. They shouldn't be getting involved with civilian's lives like that. Our country is all about freedom and they don't need to keep records of what serial killer books I check out.

Also, I hate it when people give bullshit excuses like "Im just doing my job!". Well, you represent your company and your human so if you don't like what the hell your doing then quit. Jesus, people act like jobs are moral shields.

Anyway, just because your have nothing to hide, doesn't mean you want someone searching your house and interragting you just because you read a book.

"Yeah, Saddam wasn't a danger. PLEASE... you have NO idea what you're talking about. You are truly the liberal medias supplicant"

I'd love to hear where you get your information. I mean, since you have all the facts.

"FINALLY- Your last statement there... You sound like the type who would BITCH about the U.S. getting involved in WW2 because "Come on 2 million or 5 million... which IS it Mr. President. And seriously... you DID know Pearl Harbor was going to happen DIDN'T you? I mean... how else could youy get us into the war? It's a conspiracy!!!" "

You sound like the type that think if you see an apple and smell a orange you "know" its an apple. You catch what I'm saying?

Thanks
    Hah hah, Infowars..

we get good ol' Alex Jones here occasionaly.:chug:

Thanks

Those who laugh off this sort of topic simply as conspiracy theory have another thing coming. The world is run under conspiracies - it's ingenous! Yes, study history - that is if it's unbiased. What's happening now is that more mainstream people here in the US are catching on with what's coming out of the White House. One way or another it's going to affect us all - count on it.

Ed--

Thanks
    THE END IS NIGH

skull and bones

no, seriously, I think this guy tries to make money eh?

Those conspiracy theories seem to be very popular in the US.
    Read "Foucalt's Pendulum" http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

- if you like really good entertainment.
    or the classical one. Illuminatus!
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...990494-6776004

cu

Thanks
    Obvious S&B does exist.I don't understand those who say it's not o.k. to be interested in it.No one (exept those involved)) really knows what they are doing.Both Candidates are members-and it's only a small organisation.While "the eye" over normal citizens is growing(haha-sounds crazy-eh),presidential candidates should not be asked,please.
    I've already said i don't like that side-in the article "the skull and bones of george bush and john kerry" by jim moore(it's on the link first in this thread),j.moore writes writes that S&B has existed in germany and was called "brotherhood of death" there.
    Would be interesting if he has any sources for this.Up to know there just has been speculation about german roots,and "brotherhood of death" was some kind of nickname.
    I think the mainstream-media-archieve on that site is best.
    It's not really S&B,but i think it fits the thread:

http://www.wtc7.net/index.html
    http://www.drewhendricks.freeservers.com/world.htm
    to read something about kerry,googling for "the big dig+kerry+boston" could be interesting.
    Last edited by Jan; February 12th, 2004 at 05:31 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast