C.O.W. #169-Beautiful Rebirth-Voting!

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Beautifully Reborn monster!

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fiddzy

2 2.70%
  • Arbinn

7 9.46%
  • artiphats

2 2.70%
  • McGhoul

1 1.35%
  • Badshot

0 0%
  • Rah-Bop

35 47.30%
  • J-Sun

0 0%
  • lkjhgfdsa

14 18.92%
  • Lenorekitty

13 17.57%
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,872 Times in 419 Posts
    Follows
    Following

C.O.W. #169 Beautiful Rebirth - VOTING!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUND #169 VOTING

Topic: Beautiful Rebirth

Deadline for the voting: Wednesday March 17th 2010

Posting thread (closed): http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=182764

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by scorge; March 11th, 2010 at 01:21 AM.
    Check it out
    Blog, we've all got em:http://davesrightmind.blogspot.com/
    Creatures Galore!:www.creaturespot.com
    Full gallery o' stuff:davesrightmind.deviantart.com

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Beautiful Rebirth - Critter

Artist: Fiddzy

Concept: Cute Critter

What is beauty? What is a Critter? The Critters are a race of ugly toothed alien rodents, which are essentially balls of fluff with teeth. These murderous space vermin starred in the film series of the same name "Critters".
    When redesigning them my idea was to imagine what it would be like to have one as a pet, mixing it with Hamster like qualities to help give it a cuter more innocent appearance. Then I imagined what it would be like to take it and give it a makeover, dressing its ugly qualities with embedded beauty, while still keeping the essence of their character.

Last edited by Fiddzy; March 8th, 2010 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Added Original Critter Movie Photo, Sorry

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Arbinn

Concept: The Groke

The grokes are very few in numbers and they are almost as rare as the legendary yetis. They have thick white fur, though the purpose of it is unknown since the creatures are very cold blooded so to speak. Wherever they stand, the ground below them freezes and plants and grass die. They leave a trace of ice and snow when they walk the ground. Anything they touch will freeze and grokes can even extinguish a fire by sitting on it.

Last edited by Arbinn; March 8th, 2010 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Artiphats

Concept: Alien Fish-Hugger

While the Facehugger is the better known cousin of the species, the Fish-Hugger is an equally nasty sea predator that finds large fish and other sea life to use as hosts. In contrast to the Facehugger, this creature has evolved into a beautiful animal that sports brilliant blue patterns, and has a long tail that seems to glow when it catches rays from the systems closest stars near the waters surface. Although the skins of Fish-Huggers found washed up on shore are very valuable, this animal is not "fished" for, as it has known to attack would-be catchers even out of water.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: McGhoul

Concept: American Werewolf in London Pup

The soft, cuddly american werewolf (visiting london) likes to frolick in the wilderness. They also have been know to hang out in parks looking for handouts from visitors. It is not recommended that people try to take them home as pets as they have a habit of running around and causing traffic problems when taken to the city.

Last edited by McGhoul; March 8th, 2010 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Badshot

Concept: Alien

A new kind of alien, that works like a parasite, taking host of big animals and metamorphosizes them. The spine that it creates produces a hard tail that it uses while hunting. Although formely encountered Xenomorphs are known to kill everyone in their sight, these beasts wont attack unless they feel threaten.
    Weyland Utani scientist are sure that these creatures can even be tamed in the near future.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Rah-Bop

Concept: Alated Sammael

This is one species from a family of creatures collectively known as Sammael, so named for the archangel of death in Jewish mythology. A cousin of this creature (colloquially referred to as "hellhound") appeared in the movie Hellboy (2004). While both species have hardened "shells" covering their forearms, the alated sammael is known for the keratinous flanges projecting from the elbows and extending from its exposed zygomatic arches. Unlike its smaller cousin, it is diurnal and prefers open spaces. It has occasionally been found lurking on the outskirts of urban areas and feeding on pigeons, but little else is known of its lifestyle, population, or range.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rah-Bop For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: J-Sun

Concept: The Kraken

The Kraken is an ancient beast widely reputed to be a ruinous monster of the deep. Contrary to contemporary mythology and folklore, this benevolent behemoth would often come to the aid of early mariners. New research has pointed to a Hellenistic record (circa 240 BC) of an injured Kraken being captured in the Saronikos Gulf. Imprisoned in a massive cage, the creature turned on its captors and laid waste to a number of coastal settlements and ports. This incident, embedded into the cultural memory of ancient Greece, is what gave the Kraken its false reputation.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: lkjhgfdsa

Concept: Sphinix Aspect

Intense Corporate Breeding programs led to the hybridization of many Zenomorphic specimins.
    One of the more beautiful being the Sphinix Aspect, kept solely for its crystaline skin and jewel like protrusions that refract and enhance any light source nearby.

The word ‘anarchy’ comes from the ancient Greek αναρχία in which αν meant ‘without’ and αρχία meant first a military ‘leader’ and then ‘ruler’. Anarchist society is one ‘without rulers’: a classless, non-hierarchical society.
    “You need people like me.
    You need people like me so you can point your grubby fingers and say, "That's the bad guy.""

SKETCHY Book

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lkjhgfdsa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Gmork, Dawn-Bringer

Artist: Lenorekitty

Concept: Gmork, Dawn-Bringer

In Gmork's Rebirth he ushers in the sunrise, a far cry from his previous obsession with The Nothing.

Name:  gmorkpost.jpg
Views: 4482
Size:  111.7 KB
    Name:  Ogmork.jpg
Views: 7036
Size:  11.2 KB

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lenorekitty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My vote go on artiphat, I love alien by lkjhgfdsa too. But it seem a bit different from old form.

OTTA'S SKETCHBOOK
    SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH,BUT IT'LL BE BETTER!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OTTA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well, I seem to have forgotten to vote.
    Fiddzy: I love the fact that you took on the "Crites". Those little bastards made me distrust anything with fur for a while and your version made me smile. Not quite beautiful but I really do appreciate your sticking to their qualities and the rendering is cool. That pink hair is the icing on the fuzzy cake.
    Arbinn: To be honest, Id never heard of the Groke until you brought it up here. I'm curious to know what about it scared you, as it doesn't appear that frightening from the pic. Anyway, excellent job on the rendering and presenting a beautiful creature in a beautiful surrounding. Nicely done man.
    artiphats: I commend you for taking something so hideous and turning it into something of beauty the way you did. The details are very nice to look at along with the soothing blue and colorful background.
    McGhoul: One of my favorite movies of all time. I'll never forget that dude standing at the top of the escalator and the beast rounding the corner. Pure magic. I like how you've given it a personality that almost makes us feel sorry for it, but at the same time we'll always wonder if it caught that butterfly. Rendering could use some work, but that will come with time and experience.
    Badshot: Not bad for a first entry, and especially for such a challenging topic. Would've liked to have seen more focus on the body structure and the pose, and maybe pushing the details further. I do like the colors and the general idea, just could have used some more work.
    Rah-Bop: Awesome entry and that reference photo is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Colors and pose along with overall design are absolutely fantastic. Makes for a beatific scene. Really well done my friend.
    lkjhgfdsa: One of the best coloring jobs I've seen you do my man. The details are superb, especially in the head. Not too sure about the human face(only because it's very human, otherwise it looks awesome) but at the same time, it does pretty up what Giger dreamt up. Always a pleasure to see what you come up with here and I look forward to many more amazing submissions.
    BrynnKitty: Did I spell that wrong? Oh well. I never knew this guy actually had a name, I just thought it was the most evil wolf I'd ever seen until American Werewolf of course. I love your description, short, sweet, and perfectly fitting. Anatomy and brushwork are amazing and I really get the sense that this is the opposite of the hellish beast. Glad you're here playing with us.

Why is it that sometimes the small rounds are harder to vote than the crowded ones? It was a really tough choice, but I had to go with Rah-Bop one this one. Beautiful work.

Check it out

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scorge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by scorge View Post
    Arbinn: To be honest, Id never heard of the Groke until you brought it up here. I'm curious to know what about it scared you, as it doesn't appear that frightening from the pic. Anyway, excellent job on the rendering and presenting a beautiful creature in a beautiful surrounding. Nicely done man.
    artiphats: I commend you for taking something so hideous and turning it into something of beauty the way you did. The details are very nice to look at along with the soothing blue and colorful background.
    Thanks.

The Groke is a creature which you can't take seriously if you didn't see it as a little kid. But if you did see it as a kid chances are you got lifetime traumas. I tried to stay true to the subject and pick something that REALLY scared me. Even if it looks like a McDonald's character. It was scary because of the atmosphere. Groke always came with her spooky theme music, dark night, wind and brooding feel. Her mere presence even cut lights from a house in one episode. She appeared either out of nowhere, suddenly standing in front of you or walking slowly out of the mist etc. She doesn't speak, always has the same facial expression and is so big, dark and threatening.

Good that you brother made it scorge. I'm sure he'll be better in no time.

More comments later.

Last edited by Arbinn; March 11th, 2010 at 03:14 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Rah-Bop
    Concept: Alated Sammael
    I think one problem with this one is that the original creature isn't scary at all. Or at least I'm having troubles imagining that anyone would be scared of the hellboy movie (it's pretty recent too). And the doves seem a bit too much. Then again I personally just prefer more subtle approaches to these things.

Artist: J-Sun
    Concept: The Kraken
    While not technically the most refined piece, I love the expression of the Kraken. Heartwarming :b

21. The Following User Says Thank You to zoukka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow what a round! It's been forever since I did a COW, but I'm glad I was part of this one.

Fidzy: I like the direction you went in with this, especially since those original critters are so nasty looking! To push the beauty a bit more, I would have gone with a bright body color to go with that pink hair. Maybe an orange or magenta would make him more appealing, or a coat of spots or stripes. I had the same issue with the facehugger, I thought it was creepy with that flesh-beige color, so the first thing I did was decide on a color scheme and pattern. Everyone has their own idea of beaty of course, but besides the new hair and the less intimidating teeth, I'm still a bit scared of your new version. Good job on the overall design though, good structure!

Arbinn: I had not heard of the Groke either, but you did a fantastic job of transforming him into something much more attractive. I'm only judging from the picture you posted, but you obviously did a great job finding ways to put more detail into what was previously a very simple design. Good idea going with the white fur / arctic look, much like polar bears the white reads as a very beautiful coat, something hunters might be after for a high sell value. Awesome job on the rendering, fur can be hard to do but you handled it well

McGhoul: That thing looks crazy! He's got crazy eyes I tell you, lol. Jokes aside, I would have really liked to see you push the design more. Scrap the yellow eyes, the cray fur, and the claws all together. The original warewolf had long fur, and I think that's one thing you might have kept and played off of. Again, think beauty here. A long beautiful tail, beautiful stripes down its back, a new color scheme. You have to put yourself in the shoes of the average person and think, what would most people consider beautiful. Think of 4-legged animals that inspire you, and then with the warewolf come up with a hybrid. I personally think of the tiger, cheetah, gray wolf, and small animals like the fox. Borrow from them and then you could give us something special. Also, the pose is kinda weird. I know he's going after the butterfly, but a good practice is to do thumbnails first and try different poses and find one that reads as the most dynamic shot. Maybe the creature pouncing toward the butterfly? Hope my comments help.

Badshot: Really like where you were going here. I'm wondering if you used any reference for the animal / pose. I ask because the body and legs look a bit generic, and I think pulling reference of a pig, hippo, or some other animal would lend well to making sure muscles, skin, joints, and overall structure all work together. I had an art professor who was always after us about pulling from reference and finding the shapes and then the details that give character. Too often we draw what we think something looks like, not what it really looks like. The idea of the tail integrating in the body the way it does is great, I like that a lot. The hardest thing about this round is that we all have different ideas of what beauty is. Not sure I get "beauty" as a first impression, but I again I see where you were going and I agree it just needed a bit more thought and work. Keep practicing I see great potential.

Rah-Bop: Woah, got my vote with this one. I instantly see the beauty in him. The color, the flowing lines. Even the pose, blue sky, and doves all lend to conveying a strong sense of beauty here. Great design and rendering. Not much to crit here, sorry mate.

J-Sun, woot you did the Kraken, one of my all time favorite movie creatures. Much like I said to McGhoul, I think you could have pushed the design. Your creature looks cuter than the original, but not much different. Use these contests as motivation to push yourself. Browse around for inspiration before you start, you don't have to go any further than the pages of this very forum! With the Kraken being a sea creature, I would have loved to see you tackle some of the bright patterns we find in existing sea life. Also the Kraken might have had a new head design, something really ornate looking, maybe inspired by headdresses or helmets. Possibly webbing between the limbs, with translucent properties than look iridescant in the sun. Reach out with your imagination and take us on a journey!

Lkjhgfdsa: What a great re-design. I followed all your progress shots and was loving every step. The tentacles on the aliens back don't seem to go with the rest of the creature, I think they look a bit stiff compared to her body and tail and the rendering isnt as strong either. I like the idea, but in the end I would have scrapped it. The face is really a judgement call, I would have liked to have seen the same creature with the smooth front face the real alien has. Maybe even keeping the human mouth but clearing the eyes and nose. Really curious how that would look. I think you changed the rest of the head enough that it might have worked. Beautiful rendering here. Great pose, I see the custom brushes but I appreciate that most of the rendring was done freehand. All around awesome entry, keep it up!

Lenorekitty: I really like this one! I've been preaching to everyone about bright colors and patterns but you really pulled it off without either one. This is a great example of how a strong design can be beautiful all on its own. You kept qualities of the wolf but made it very majestic looking, strong and beautiful. Good pose, I would normally say a bit more rendering would have been nice but I actually like the style you went with here. Great work!

Hope I didnt miss anyone, please know that my comments are only intended to push you and help you see things from a different perspective. I'm always learning and I comment on others work as a way to remind myself of these same principles. Great round, see you all again!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artiphats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Arbinn: While i am not very familiar with the Groke, your redesign and rendering is fantastic. I really like the small touches such as the ice crystals growing at its feet and the floating Heart like Stone.

artiphats: What an interesting redesign of the Face Hugger, I love how your description alludes to the fact that it can still be a nasty threat with its face hugging nature.

McGhoul: Your design really dose pull on the cute factor, with nice little touches such as the tongue sticking out and the butterfly. While the rendering could have been better, particularly on the background, its still a really sweet piece.

Badshot: Nice Alien redesign, That looks much more friendly with the added colour. I really could imagine having one as a dog like pet.

Rah-Bop: A clear winner, this is a fantastic redesign of the Sammael from Hellboy. Your design looks both beautiful and elegant while still keeping its intimidating and fierce qualities. Really love the gold hues which contrast with the blue sky, making it shine with beauty. Great Job, this gets my vote. However it did find the white doves a tiny bit distracting.

J-Sun: Really cute design, love how it looks like its waving at the audience. Maybe could of pushed the beauty a bit more however.

lkjhgfdsa: Beautiful redesign of the alien with fantastic colour and rendering. This is my definite second place favorite and might have even stolen the vote if I the human face bid not give me an eerie vibe, I almost think it would be even more scary than the original alien if the human face also had the iconic second jaw hidden inside. But still, amazing work.

Lenorekitty: Awesome creature redesign, it has allot of beauty and it looks really wise and noble. Nice linework and rendering.

Great work to everyone, all sweet redesigns for a pretty hard topic. I hope I matched all the right names to the right designs.

Thanks also for the supportive comments on my Critter redesign. Very much appreciated.

Last edited by Fiddzy; March 11th, 2010 at 09:21 AM.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fiddzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the comments all, I agree I kinda dropped the ball on the beauty thing. It came out kinda cute instead (although like artiphats and my girlfriend said -it still kinda creepy haha)

Fiddzy: I really like the way he looks but he still seems really creepy to me, like im still waiting for him to try to knaw off my face.

Arbinn: I also have never heard of the Groke before but your redition of her is amazing. I love seeing you WIP, its really helping me. It was a really, really close second.

Artiphats: I like how your redeisgn is very different but still has the original qualities. I did think it was flying the first time I glanced at it though untill I read the description.

Badshot: I like the design but also agree I would like to see more details on this guy but I really like the colours.

Rah-Bop: Just nailed it for the beauty aspect for me. The pose, the colours the redesgn o an almost angelic quality to it.

J-sun: Super friendly looking and love the background. Seems maybe a little bit to shiney to me? but still great job.

lkjhgfdsa: The colouring blows me away, just fantasic also a close second. Just the human face is the only thing that turns me off a bit but the rendering is just..fantastic.

Lenorekitty: The anatomy is spot on and I really like the idea behind him as well just wish I could see more colour on him.

Well I will continue to try to plug away and get better (especially with my backgrounds bleh) mine does seem..flatter here than on my comp. Maybe its the way im converting it to Jpeg but I will look into that and work on getting my rendering skills up.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to McGhoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Fiddzy
    I used to love those guys when I were younger..Not shure if yours ia prettier thogh. Kinda looks like a 80's prostitute version if you get me. Nice rendering though

Arbinn
    The Groke. I remember the first time I saw her. It was like all joy and warmth got drained out even from the room I was sitting. Way too creepy. You turned this around and created a creature that seems to ooze of benevolence and maybe even som sort of warth, but still keeping the ice-trail. You got my vote.
    To those of you who haven't seen Moomin as a kid, but whant to see what the deal about the Groke is about. You should really check out a few episodes before she appears, just to get the general mood and "know what to expect" so to say.

artiphats

Who wouldn't agree that the face-huggers aren't creepy? You really made a beautiful creature out of it, adding color to it and softening it up a bit. You do have a nice rendering is nice too, although there is room for improvement. There is something wierd going on in the limbs, don't know if those bludges are flat or "bubbly". I like how it's still a "hugger" though

McGhoul
    I still havent gotten around to seeing this classic movie and now that I see how it looks in the movie I really want to. Yours look almost exactly the same though. It's just a different pose.. And there is room for improvement. You need to work on thour shading. His right arm gets kind of lost in his body, and the fur is like its going in all directions. But fur is hard though.. you'll get it eventually

Badshot
    It's like a heaver and slower version of the slim and deadly Giger-Alien. I think Artiphats really got some good points here.

Rah-Bop
    I'm really not that familiar whit that creature, and don't really know whats so menacing about it.. Your creature is beautiful though, and the rendering is great.

J-Sun
    Same creature. Different pose and coloring. Your background is rendered really nicely, but you still have som work to do on the shading. It looks flat. Try adding a lightsorce

lkjhgfdsa
    Nice rendering. You did a slim, but, i would guess, relativly slow mooving version of it. Very sphinxy

Lenorekitty
    The creature looks familiar, but I'm not sure. There is something creepy about the original, that's for sure, and your version looks like a beautified and nobilified version of it. You were a close second in my book

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady Medusa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A quick review:

Fiddzy - Pretty interesting transformation, but you didn't really make him much more beautiful.
    Arbinn - Love the shading. This is one of the ones I was thinking of voting for. I think the original monster wasn't really that scary though.
    artiphats - interesting. I LOVE the pattern on the front of it. The shading/lighting is a bit meh. I don't see much similarity in form of that to the facehugger though.
    McGhoul - Haha, nice. This one makes me laugh, to see that monster trying to catch a butterfly. He doesn't look very beautiful, the end result is more creepy than cute I think. Probably those teeth. The shading and background rendering is kind of meh.
    Badshot - Nice shading. Needs work on the anatomy though. The legs look like tubes, and the mouth doesn't seem to match up correctly left-to-right. Still pretty scary, and more towards the beautiful side.
    Rah-Bop - great job, I voted for you. It was a close thing though between you and lkjhgfdsa. Great job in making it beautiful, the basic form and design of the original are clearly there though, the anatomy is really great. I love the lighting and shading. It's a bit blurry in places, but hey for a weekly competition it's great.
    J-Sun - Interesting. The lighting is a bit too fuzzy around the edges, the limbs just kind of look like tubes. He doesn't look that much different than the original one, he just seems to have a different expression on his face. I think the realistic rocks in the front make it kind of dissonant with the semi-unrealistic monster in the midground.
    lkjhgfdsa - beautiful job, I was seriously thinking of voting for this. It looks like a sphinx, which is awesome. I love the lighting, very surreal, but very beautiful. The one detractor is the wrists and ankles - the anatomy looks very iffy. For me that was enough to shift the vote to Rah-bop's
    Lenorekitty - I like the basic design, the anatomy is cool. I think it could do with some more dramatic lighting and pose, since the original Gmork was in such a dramatic lighting condition. Instead of coming out of the darkness, he could be coming out of the light? The horns on his head make him still look a bit devilish though. He might could do with bigger (though nice) eyes, because the eyes in the original were so large.

Great job everyone. At least some people aren't slackers like me, it seems =) Keep it up!

My DeviantArt Page | Help me improve!! My Sketchbook

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meganite For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah you guys did great by playing, looking at the finished results I really understand now what the challenge was about. I voted for LenoreKitty even though the artwork felt a bit unfinished. That being said I think this artwork succeeded the most in terms of what the challenge called for, at least imo. Great stuff on your site btw Lenorekitty. You're a creature design wizard.

I especially liked Airbin's Groke though. I'd seen the character a long time ago, didn't traumatize me but he was memorable. I wish I could've voted twice but this one the environment felt unfinished. Almost wish you would've cropped the image more.

Niva's Links: Sketchbook | Eternal Seven Website
    Doomsday Dream Clan Artists: Clanlord | Headhunter
    Team CHOW III: Doomsday Dream Clan

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niva. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Fiddzy - funky makeover but still a bit on the creepy side hahaha
    Arbinn - love the colors and how much you improved on the original
    Artiphats - really like the surface blues and design textures
    McGhoul - reminds me of the lemur on 'Kraft's Creatures' but a bit freakier hahaha
    Rah-Bop - love your choice, its more graceful and regal. Its like this is the female version, nice!
    J-Sun - friendly and child-like, great colors
    lkjhgfdsa - you humanized a true monster, excellent definition and color
    Lenorekitty - I can really see yours as a familiar forest creature in a children's fairytale as the hero, nice!

I liked them all but I had to go with Arbinn - I love the magikal, whimsical feel

"Creativity emerges only when the imagination is given the freedom it deserves."

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Razorleaf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Medusa View Post
    lkjhgfdsa
    Nice rendering. You did a slim, but, i would guess, relativly slow mooving version of it. Very sphinxy
    Have you watched the 3rd movie? or read the 3rd book? In the movie the alien breeds with a dog, in the book it breeds with a bullock. Both have four legs and both are described as faster then the creatures in the 1st and 2nd books/movies...

Quote Originally Posted by meganite View Post
    A quick review:
    lkjhgfdsa - beautiful job, I was seriously thinking of voting for this. It looks like a sphinx, which is awesome. I love the lighting, very surreal, but very beautiful. The one detractor is the wrists and ankles - the anatomy looks very iffy. For me that was enough to shift the vote to Rah-bop's
    Is that why you voted for the picture that doesn't even show either the wrists or ankles?

Just putting it out there.

The word ‘anarchy’ comes from the ancient Greek αναρχία in which αν meant ‘without’ and αρχία meant first a military ‘leader’ and then ‘ruler’. Anarchist society is one ‘without rulers’: a classless, non-hierarchical society.
    “You need people like me.
    You need people like me so you can point your grubby fingers and say, "That's the bad guy.""

SKETCHY Book

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the new sammael impresses me a lot, very cool design and very fitting shading as well

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Came down to Lenorekitty and lkhgfdsa. Dig the cute wolf-kitty and I also thought Never Ending Story was scary as a kid. Ultrimately I voted for lkhgfdsa's monster, as it was rendered so well and has a hypnotic look. Well done both of you.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragon4lunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Congratulations to Rah-Bop! Well deserved win on an awkward topic.

Check it out

Members who have read this thread: 2