Hello everyone,
This is my first post, but I have been lingering on this forum off and on for a couple of years. I am a Graphic Design major, and I hope to have some of my work prepared shortly to post on here.

Right now, however, I would greatly appreciate some input from some of you. I am doing a project for one of my classes in which I have to study the inner workings of a community of my choice pertaining to my major. I need to conduct an interview with a few members of said community, and more specifically, the discussion boards of ConceptArt.org. So if any of you would be kind enough to respond to a few of the following questions, I would really appreciate it.

What kinds of interactions and/or conflicts (positive or negative) do you find in your community? (Some examples could involve class, gender, age, values, etc.)

What circumstances could potentially cause these interactions (newness to the community, lack of knowledge of the community's rules, leadership/power issues, etc.)?

How do community members respond to these interactions? Criticisms?

What do you like or dislike about this community?

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me with this assignment, I look forward to interacting more with you all over the years!

-Micah W.