CLOSED: Environment/character concept art for a 2.5 minute scifi/fantasy 2D animation
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: CLOSED: Environment/character concept art for a 2.5 minute scifi/fantasy 2D animation

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

CLOSED: Environment/character concept art for a 2.5 minute scifi/fantasy 2D animation

UPDATE: I received an overwhelming response from a bunch of extremely talented artists & illustrators. I've now decided to put a stop on any more emails and messages I receive but I'm always working on similiar projects like this so if you're interested then look out for out my ads on here.

I am looking for a talented artist to draw up environment and character designs for short 2d animated film called LOST AND FOUND which will go into production in July.

The story involves a man who after losing his sock in the washing machine gets sucked into it and spat into a world where all the lost items, people and things reside. He goes on a journey through this environment in order to recover his sock and along the way encounters different sorts of obstacles.

DEADLINE: I need the concept art drawn up for the end of March as this is the funding/pitch deadline.

IF INTERESTED: PM me with a link to your portfolio (+ your rates) and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can email me at phranky@gmail.com.

PAYMENT: I will be paying out of my own pocket for this project and the going rate depends entirely on what you're charging. Of course my finances aren't limitless so I'll be judging it based on quality of work and how high your rates are.

Last edited by Phranky; February 21st, 2010 at 06:43 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.