Please Help: *update* OZ Concept help- Right side looks boring, ideas?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Question Please Help: *update* OZ Concept help- Right side looks boring, ideas?

**my latest set of problems are in further posts, the lions anatomy is fixed, scarecrow and toto are both finished, I am on the home stretch and now I need to make the right side look interesting. What would you do?**
    Does any one have experience with large cats?

I am experimenting with a take on the wizard of OZ. The "tin-man" and lion are both meant to be huge with Dorothy riding the lion. The lion is not a coward in this interpretation. My end work I am intending to look realistic yet with hyperbole and odd juxtaposition of character. Kinkade-esk' but odd like Tim Burton.

I have done several revisions to the Lion but have not been satisfied especially with the legs and the rear.

sketch-overs are welcome if anybody has the time.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Raptor; August 10th, 2010 at 04:46 PM. Reason: movied on from current problems to differnt ones, changed title accordingly
    Visit my Portfolio

My Book Illustrations : A Children's book in progress that follows a young Raptor. Take a look, let me know what you think.

Inkblot Robots daily rampage!

~la bonne nuit ma colombe, Oui?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.