Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 399 Posts

Official Heroes of Newerth Thread of Awesomeness!!

Ok, we've had the dota thread, and alot of replies saying HoN is the way forward, to which I agree. I recently got a pre paid account for my birthday from a good friend I made playing dota/Wc3, and overall I have to say im loving it.

Considering its still in beta stage, things are panning out very nicely, the visuals are stunning, the sounds are ear pleasing and the two new maps are a great addition, I hope there will be more over time.

The reconnection option is fantastic, great for when my net decides to play up, I can just reset and jump back in, and the leaver system is a great idea, could use a few improvements, but all in all, a welcome sight. The concede idea is good for saving time, but annoying when there are mass conceders, the people who die once, concede and then flame for the rest of the game because noone else wanted to concede.
    Not that S2 can do much about it, but I still see the childish elitist wankers who host a 'noob' game, and then abuse those who are actually 'noobs', a dissapointment was getting kicked once for being a newbie with a hero i'd never used before, while playing in a so called noob game, which then added a leave to my stats.

But like I said, still in beta stage which leaves me excited to see whats to come. I hope we have a good few players on CA.org because I would enjoy playing with you. Leave your account name and anything you'd like to add!

My account name is MrKrane, Add me!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    You should play heroes you've never played before in nostat games, honestly.

Havent been playing last week, but next week will be more filled with HoN, i think.

either way, i'm Mr_Delirious, we should play, MrKrane ^^.
    (23:41:52) (ArneLurk) I woner of there are people who have hairy penises

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    That would make sense, but im not much into that... haha I had no idea about practice games, I just jumped straight in, and really I was just having a bad game and kept pressing the wrong hotkey, didn't rebind them at that point :/

Anyway, added you, hope you online soon.

also if you use msn, im makocarter((@))yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
    I play (haven't in a week or two). Really fun game, I think. I mostly do no stats, cuz I'm not very good, and the only heroes I ever do any good with are Forsaken Archer and Wildsoul.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jovian M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    a few screen shots of the childish wankers you have to deal with.

After I beat this guy to a 1v1 when noone else would join the 2v2 he had hosted, he challenged me to a rematch, to which the screenshot conv explains the situation. I love 'wasting my time' just to piss people like this off XD He did this twice, and claimed he wasn't gonna leave until he beat me.

Attachment 906964

Attachment 906966

Attachment 906967

Attachment 906968

Attachment 906971

Attachment 906972

Thanks
    Kids these days; I tell ya'.