Sketchbook: My first sketchbook...

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

My first sketchbook...

I've been looking at lots of sketchbooks for about a year now and I finally decided to start my own. Right now I'm working as a part time graphic designer. I've been really pushing myself more this past month to further improve on my painting and drawing skills. As I'm getting older I realize that I need to be at a certain level and I don't feel like I am. I started a blog of my drawings about a year or two ago but no one looks at it or gives me any feedback. That is also another reason why I'm starting a sketchbook. The truth is, even though I've been working hard, I've been feeling a little depressed and discouraged because I feel like I'm not improving fast enough and I notice that some people don't need to work as hard as me and they are still a million times better. I just don't think that's fair and I don't get why it takes me longer to remember and understand things. I'm hoping to reach out more to the conceptart community and to hopefully get some encouragement and feedback. The illustrations below are pretty old but the sketches and painting studies are pretty recent. Hope you enjoy and I hope to learn and improve on here. If you would like to visit my website as well, you can go to my site here.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Istmin52; June 8th, 2014 at 12:30 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

• 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
The Art Department
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook