Sketchbook: Braxton W. Gaither's Sketch-n-Text!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Braxton W. Gaither's Sketch-n-Text!

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Braxton W. Gaither's Sketch-n-Text!

Hello,

My name is Braxton W. Gaither. and I.... make things, I draw, write, shoot (camera's), cook, and anything that deal with, around, or on art-- I love art, and it is something that make my world go round! So. With that, I would like to show you guys some of my art, skteches, photos, and otherwise-- Creative Junk that foams my brain!

Enjoy!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    First up; Old stuff!

This above was my Business card for a while, til I stopped drawing. Now. I am coming back into the drawing world, and I have a new business card... It's pretty much the same though with some minor changes. I just personally feel that this, as a business card, sales.

This above was a design I did for a friend of mine a long while back for his comic shop called "Role of The Die"

So, okay-- this is only a small chunk of art from a while back, I have a lot of art sitting around, but a lot of them not scanned in or finished, or whatever reason that they may...

Either way--

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Recent (Past two Years of...) work...

The story behind this thing above... is goofy. I ended up going and taking some online courses at a college. The teacher for whatever reason asked me to re-do this flower, as the class assignment was to do a still-life of something small. As I did. When I asked why I needed to redo the assignment. She told me that there shouldn't be any "lines!" So, I just did as I was asked and redid the assignment. When I resubmitted. She told me, to put more... character into the shading, when the shading looked pretty much like the above drawing. Either way-- It ended up that I failed the class. Ha. When everyone else was turning in shit for work and I mean bad.... But either way... That was the little story of the day.

Moving on...

This above was one of my very first charcoal drawings.

This is a rare photoshop/wacom drawing I did. I do not like using wacoms. It's not that I hate the idea, but the fact that it's tooooo smooth for me, I enjoy the messier part of the art! Ha.

This above is my newly revamped business card!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Now, here are some of my photos!

Alright, so... I know, and think that some of you might point out that this is a sketch/drawing place only, but I feel that it's my "sketch book/forum" so it should have, I feel, a showcase of ALL my work. So. I am sorry if I am going against the grain. But.

Enjoy!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    These three were done a few months ago. They were for a production book...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.