Comic Book Cover / Promo Image
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Comic Book Cover / Promo Image

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Comic Book Cover / Promo Image

Looking for an artist to produce high-resolution cover / promo image for detective-horror themed comic. Painted style preferred, but talent will win the day. Either way, final delivery MUST be in full color.

Please send samples (or better yet, LINKS to samples) and anticipated compensation to graphic.novelist@gmail.com.

Compensation will be sent via PayPal. No exceptions.

I'll do my best to get back to everyone, but no promises. I will post again when the submission window closes.

Thanks!

**EDIT**

I've received a lot of wonderful responses off this board -- and, quite frankly, I've been impressed with the talent on display --, but fewer than 10% have included ballpark anticipated compensation. This is REQUIRED.

So, in case I was too vague... Ultimately, I will need an 11*17 piece of art or its digital equivalent sent to me in high-resolution 400 DPI CMYK. How much do you charge to fill in that canvas?

Thanks again.

Last edited by rufusmcgregor; February 13th, 2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Responses

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Submissions are now closed

A big thanks to everyone who submitted. I now have enough applicants to make an informed decision.

I'll do my best to send out replies over the course of the next few days, and I would like to apologize in advance if -- for whatever reason -- you do not hear from me.

Thanks again.

-r

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.