Thread: A job maybe?

Thanks

A job maybe?

Hi!

I'm new here and I've just started up drawing after having wanted it for a long time!

Anyways, my band is releasing an EP and I really wanted to do the cover art, but I'm afraid I'm not yet good enough.

What I'm asking is if anybody feels like having their art on the cover of our EP? (that sounded kinda strange)

It has to be a really dark picture with some teared down buildings etc. (I can be more detailed if anybody wants the job)

There will be no money in, but your name shall be in the booklet with a homepage if you have one.

for inspiration, the music (it's metal, and heavy, so you are warned )

http://www.myspace.com/concretenor

If this is looked down upon, then please delete this thread mods

thanks in advance

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 474 Posts
    Definitely can't help ya with it being free work, but allow me to point you to this forum:

http://conceptart.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Good luck!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,121 Times in 870 Posts
    Yeah, I wouldn't do it for free either but feel free to check out my work and consider it.

The music had some interesting points, btw but could certainly benefit from better production, and improved vocals (both distorted and clean). You guys seem to certainly have potential, though!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    allow me to point you to this forum:

http://conceptart.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Good luck!
    oh, how did I miss that forum sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Kobrin View Post
    The music had some interesting points, btw but could certainly benefit from better production, and improved vocals (both distorted and clean). You guys seem to certainly have potential, though!
    The clip on the myspace page is about 2 years old, and is purely done in a home studio. I appreciate your input, but I know

I'll check both you guys out, but I think I'll make a thread in the non-paying job listings

Btw jake, checked your myspace and we have too much in common in music taste opeth, porcupine tree, meshuggah, katatonia and arcturus are awesome
    Last edited by Espaul; February 12th, 2010 at 11:57 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.