Art: Can't lose a bet...

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Can't lose a bet...

OK, me and my friend that lurks around here, not even registered were talking about CA, Jason MANLY and Matt Dixon in particular. As the conversation went on, he dared me to put this image up here... we were talking some days before that how I don't feel good enough to post art in this section, but he loved to dare me. We were kind of drunk at the time he dared me, so I accepted and now I don't want to lose, so I post my totally awesome game promo art.

Can't lose a bet...

It is a small sidescrolling game I am making as a present for some really dear person. So far she's loving it, and the whole process makes me so happy.

Someday, when I get my new Holy Scanner of The Myths and Legends I will make a sketchbook here... or just make one full of digital sketches. I do lots of these and save none.

Anyway, any input and opinion on this image is really welcome, I'd appreciate critiques and advices.

PS: Yay for my first "It's finally finished" and 5 free beers for me!

This is getting seriously serious.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well, I guess you won, because you didn't get moved! It's very clean, and while it's not my style, it's nicely rendered. In my opinion, of course. I noticed there's not thumbnail for the thread. If you use the CA picture uploader on the thread toolbar, you'll get a thumbnail, and probably more visitors afterwards. Very nice though!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.