Project 2 for my university drawing class. Was trying something different here...The final piece was an animated loop going through several various stages of this piece, including the image without the bugs, a reverse so that the tarantula was on top, and one with the background structure removed.
Oh and it's so big because it was projected onto a wall. If this was an actual display, the bugs would dwarf the onlooker.
My entry for the Werewolf Calendar contest and first real complicated image I've finished using my Cintiq which explains the crappy values. It looks fine on my Cintiq but viewing it on another monitor some areas appear washed out while others are darker or more crisp than they originally appeared. Whatever. It's too late to change it now. I've already submitted it.
Started out as a speed paint but I couldn't leave well enough alone and it just kept growing. So forgive the crappy composition. Started to focus on light and shadow but I don't think I was that successful...
A comic for my university Japanese class project last year. I intend on doing more with this world and characters. For those of you who can read Japanese, please excuse the spelling/grammar mistakes. I did have help with this, believe it or not. lol