Team Chow III :: VOTING - Page 2
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Team Chow III Poll! Woo!

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • 55 32.54%
  • 10 5.92%
  • 24 14.20%
  • 1 0.59%
  • 0 0%
  • 91 53.85%
  • 55 32.54%
  • 47 27.81%
  • 4 2.37%
  • 37 21.89%
  • 4 2.37%
  • 69 40.83%
  • 11 6.51%
  • 6 3.55%
  • 1 0.59%
  • 1 0.59%
  • 1 0.59%
  • 58 34.32%
  • 8 4.73%
  • 57 33.73%
  • 47 27.81%
  • 25 14.79%
  • 68 40.24%
  • 21 12.43%
  • 10 5.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Team Chow III :: VOTING

Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 648 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    POLL IS UP!

Note: Please be careful while voting! Because of the size of the images (I tried to make sure they worked for everyone), the little voting boxes are scattered in weird places. Please be careful to make sure you vote for the right team!

A Few people were cut for various reasons.

Yeshin, this is a team competition, so I can't let you into poll. But, we'll take your cards into consideration for the final deck.

Team Oh Bother: Unfinished. You can still work on them and if you finish them in the next couple of days I'll put them in the poll.

Miticis: Same as above.

Team Liefeld: Same as above. Your first card is great, but the others are so obviously unfinished I can't really put them in poll.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow, congratulations to all teams who did this in time! The results are absolutely stunning, and it wont be easy to vote - so much awesomeness in totally different styles!

Great stuff everyone!

And much thanks for organizing and the inspiring topic, daestwen!

Team Utopian Battleship didn't make it unfortunatley, but since daestwen suggested to still show the finished cards, here are my humble interpretations of "The World" and "Five of Cups" (not for poll, of course):

Attached Images Attached Images      
    "The reason why truth is so much stranger than fiction is that there is no requirement for it to be consistent."-Mark Twain

gone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nike For This Useful Post:

Janos is offline Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on Fu! Level 10 Gladiator: Equites
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    For now I am going to comment on the first few, but to all of you: Great job!
    Italic ones got my votes.

Ace Holes
    I followed your sketchbook and I appreciated the "teaminess" of it all. Props in that department. Your deck has a nice High Fantasy feel to it, I miss some more unifying elements though, which I find kinda important in a team chow.
    My standout cards are the Ace of swords (beautiful colours and a nice old school feel) and Death (perspective, expression, composition). The frames are nice, a little too jarring perhaps. I would have wished that Judgement was a little less stuffed. There is just too much going on atm.

Nebula
    Nice concepts, it kinda falls flat at the execution for me. I thought a long time before I decided not to vote for you. As I said technically I see some small issues but in some, for instance the Three of swords, I really see a strong vision. I wish all of the cards would have gone in that direction. The Empress and the Magician are other standouts. Here most of all the incongruity was a let down. But as I said the ideas are very good.

Legion of Lions
    You did an awfully good job of improving from last team chow. Props for that! I wish you would have gone with the concepts of the first and third image in all of them and put a very simple border, the one you have right now looks too busy and is distracting.

Pokemongrels
    Very interesting perspectives in the first and third image. I also like the futuristic idea. I feel like you could have gone futher in the design process, atm the designs are fairly simple. The scenes you depict are very interesting though, so you are on a good way!

Pirate Cats
    One of my votes went to you. I really get a feeling for your world and the execution is impeccable. You could have polished it up a little bit more, but I do not mind the loose style and I am sure these are going to look awesome printed. One small negative: The last card is quite hard to read.
    Oh and I just wanted to add that it was hard to vote for a competing pirate...

Atomic Supermen
    The colours are to die for, the mood, the designs, the wit (nine of cups). These are the reasons why I voted for you. The nine of cups might just be my favorite card of this competition.

Awesome sexy people Club
    BEST
    DECK
    EVER
    I seriously would pay good money to have a complete deck printed out. I really hope daestwen goes through with the printing and I am able of getting as many of yours as possible. The charriot is the funniest card. The look on that kid is priceless. I like that he looks kinda demented as well. On the first view he seems fun but what is he planning on doing with all the beer?
    The Hanged Man is also great, since this hanged man has actually stepped over the ridge and fallen flat on his face.
    The Hierophant is also funny... and a tad disgusting. The Pizza-Book is
    The Hermit is also one of my favourites. How often have I looked for my keys with my cell. And no one EVER helps or moves when you need to search for stuff on the floor.
    The Princess of Swords is the hot hipster girl, and the knife drawer is an awesome idea.
    6 of cups is even more fun than the Charriot. Clever, childish, funny, sexy... I really envy you for the wit.
    The two last ones aren't as special to me as the others but exactly that makes them the perfect addition. Not ALL the cards of a deck need to be uber-special. These leave some room to breath and let the others sink in.
    As I said.... BEST DECK EVER!

Menagerie
    Overall a nice dark feel, though I do not get the idea that all of your cards are form the same world. The Charriot is a favourite of mine though, so props to the artist. The composition and colours and design are very appealing to me.

Doomsday Dream Clan
    This one got my vote for the awesome world you created and the consistant style and execution throughout the deck. Favourites are the two of wands and the queen of pentacles. The Fool and the King of Pentacles both are just a tad less appealing to me than the rest. Execution is very good, just the compostion and idea fall a little flat. Nice colour story though!

VLK
    I actually do not mind the idea of the very different cultures and I think it could have worked if you had found a consistant link between all the images. I do not mean in the execution though, which you really tried, but rather in the design/idea. Also here I would have liked a simpler border and less texture effects. Good entry though, and its always great to see the hard work going into these images.

Vampire Churritos
    Love the colours, the designs and most of all the execution. I think I like your cards style wise the most, so I voted for you. You also have one of my favourites cards in here: The Fool.
    That card is just pure beauty. The serene look of him, the menacing background, the fabric. I think I would have flipped him though, but I am not sure.

White Rabbit
    T'was hard not to vote for you guys, but I gave myself a maximum (or I would have voted for everyone) and in your deck I simply missed the general theme. The execution is impeccable to me, the single cards work really well and I like the simple layout (maybe a bit more design in this field wouldn't have been amiss) but as a group they do not work as good as I thought. I also preferred the naked star. Like this it's just a little too mundane.

DirePork
    There are some nice individual pieces here, like the devil for instance, but as a whole I didn't like them as much as other entries. The borders are distracting to me, though they might actually work as a physical copy.

Attorney/Ileakea
    Interesting graphic approach, but there is too little design behind these: No world to be sucked in and to me a certain amount of realism is important so I guess it might be me. I think you generally could have spent more time on these.

ClanSerpentine
    Here again I am missing one idea behind all the cards. The star and the three of cups are absolute standouts, and I also like the two of wands and Justice, but all of the cards seem to be disconnected. For instance the Star and the Moon, should in my opinion have more similar elements. By that I do not mean that the same artist should have worked on them, but the feeling is just different atm. Good team effort though. I followed your sketchbook eagerly.

Cosmic Hussars
    Second favourite Set. I love how they all look like Posters and I would die to have a poster of the Hierophant or the Emperor on my wall. The graphical feel and the theme are ingenious. I kinda hate the fact that you put "card of" before the names though. Unnecessary placetaker to me. I do not mind the minor/major Arcana though.

Dustbunnies
    Very nice High Fantasy Concepts and Illustrations. I didn't get the feeling of a set though, maybe because all of them are so epic by themselves. But by all means this is a very good entry and I would have voted for you if it wasn't for the kick-ass competition.

Steam Boat
    Nice simple design, very good idea, great graphical feel, very good execution but just a little more wit missing. Favourite cards are the Tower and the Sun.

Brat Pack
    Execution wise this is by far the best. I love the wand cards and would die, yet again, to have a full deck of these. I love the dark-horror feel to the deck. Great entry as anticipated.

Tomato Tea
    I am not sure why, but although there isn't a lot of congruity on the surface, all of the characters come from the same world to me. Love this entry very much and I would also love to see a whole deck of these, especially if all the cards are this weird. I also do not mind the oval frames but would have wished to have one font and to have the hanged man in a black frame.

Night Goblins
    Nice theme and ideas. Execution is also good I miss some loseness to the images though.

Milk of Amnesia
    I would have loved to see more prominent hip hop elements. As it is it's neither there nor here. The single cards are excellent, but as a whole they miss the flair you were aiming for to me. I like the border idea though.

IFATNHTWBEEM
    I do not like the presentation and the last four cards could have needed a bit more work but all in all a solid effort.

Puh.... now I need a beer. Excuse any spelling mistakes!

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Janos For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Arthur your Tower card is pretty epic, I love it.

Niva's Links: Sketchbook | Eternal Seven Website
    Doomsday Dream Clan Artists: Clanlord | Headhunter
    Team CHOW III: Doomsday Dream Clan

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Niva. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok people, Awesome round. I had a blast working on it and finally being able to finish in time as well! To the rest of our team, you all did a great job! And to the other teams, you make great competition, some really mind blowing art in there. To bad not all the teams made it to the deadline but still, impressive results!

So here it goes (srry I didn't give an explanation for my votes/non votes for all the teams)

Pirate ship lollipop
    I totally love the style you guys used, its really nice and edgy and the designs are solid and fit together well. I love the jugendstill smoke in the page of cups . The overall atmosphere in the images is great. Definitely a vote.

Team Dire Pork
    I felt u guys went a bit to much on the predictable tour with the designs but the atmosphere in the images is quite appealing and your 5 of cups craked me up. Love the dress and folds on the 1 of wands too.

Deam dust bunnies
    All your colors are astounding! Very "hey I blast of your screen ok!". I liked the devil design a lot. I'm not so fond of the ace of swords but the hair on queen of pentacles is whoo fire sweet! . If I would vote on execution and rendering yours would get 5, but I'm going on pure on concept and style here srry. Also I feel your borders are a little bit to much of the good thing.

Pirate cats
    Fife of pentacles and ten of swords are just amazing illustrations. I especially liked the five of pentacles. Tells a story really well. Eight of swords is pretty epic to all though I would have picked a different perspective/composition for that one probable. The Temperance is to much on the predictable tour for my flavor but looks really elegant and well designed still. Got my vote .

Cosmic hussars
    Dang these are sweet illustrations... they all fit really well together, and I like the way you designed a logo for pentacles to use on the bot's. Works really well. The Emperor is my favorite together with strength. Very epic!. Vote !

Doomsday Dream clan
    I loved to see your designs evolve. I also like how u picked a wand with 4 on it instead of going for the obvious 4 sticks. Maybe a bit at hand solution but I'm glad you picked it anyway. I don't really get what's going on in the two of wands (maybe I should have read the card?) but it looks damn nice . Pretty sweet illustrations but other teams stood out more to me.

lvl 42 Night Goblin Rangers.
    I like the concept and Idea behind the suits. But if I look at the illustrations without knowing the story that wouldn't be the thing I would pick as that what connects them. 9 Of wands is a very strong picture but in general I wish the suits where a bit more "there" as in 5 of pentacles if you know what I mean.

Churrito's
    Wonder full rendering, very sweet colors. I would have judged 7 of coins as the sun though . She would have made a good sun! As for the moon, in your wip topic, this was my least favorite design. You've executed it beautifully though and the harp is still a nice symbol. 8 of cups is just great, nothing to complain here... maybe he would have made a better moon than your moon card even?

Team white rabbit.
    VII of pentacles card is amazingly funny! The joke in the high priestess took a mom for me to kick in but I like it, very nice design too.

Ace holes
    I really liked your death illustration. Really popped out for me. I also liked the tower although I feel he would have been stronger even if you did the thing with the legs on his arms too, He feels a bit like a moving mass with buildings on it rather than a moving building. I'm not sure where you where aiming for. Ether way he still looks awesome.

Team steam boat
    I think this is my favorite set of cards. I love the concept and its well executed, 9 of cups is awesome but the patch on his cheek is very distracting to me. The high priestess is priceless! That tennisball... ! A vote here.

The Atomic superman society
    Sweet things going on here! I love the 9 of cups concept mostly and the distopia thing you've got going on in all the cards.

Team Nebula
    I really like the design on the empress and her chair, And that magician also really popped out.

The (B)Rat Pack
    The fool, me likes! What ever is going on with his face, it's working really nice and disturbing for the piece. The rest is also well renders but the concept falls a bit flat to me.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muninn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thx the detailed valuations from Muninn and Janos, i will write my own later.

But now i think its a funny fact, that the team who lead the Poll at the moment, didnt read the instructions of the contest ( 9,5x15,5 frame aspect ratio...)...

ITS EASY TO BE SO F*CKIN' GOOD WITH WIDE CUT CARDS BABY!!!
    (they already got my vote of course )

Congratulaitons for all team! Really nice amount of great looking sets!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jozulus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Too late, Arthur, they are in already.

the Vampire Churritos and Cosmic Hussar's were updated also.

Janos is offline Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on Fu! Level 10 Gladiator: Equites
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Arthur
    Great entry. I like the illustration style and the colours. I especially like the knight of cups.

Cosmic Hussars
    NOOOOOOOOO! What have you done? You did get rid of "card of" which was a very sensible decision but all the post effects ruin it for me. The simple designs were definitely a lot better to me... Lucky I voted before the update!

Last edited by Janos; February 2nd, 2010 at 07:05 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Janos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Vampire Churritos
    Lovely new cards. These might just be enough to get you the win now.

Daestwen, I really do not want to be an a** but why were these two teams allowed to update their entry, especially add two more cards? Vampire Churritos I really would be happy for you win, it's just that I can't understand the circumstances. Sorry if you think I am nitpicking but to me deadline is deadline.
    I think I need some sleep now. I might just be really annoying because I haven't slept in two days.

Good Night Teams, to a great Team Chow III, and thank you daestwen for all the work. <--- this isn't ment ironic I genuinly am glad CA has these activities!

Last edited by Janos; February 2nd, 2010 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Janos: Sorry for the overdesign Janos, but not all team members was satisfied with the first instantly created style. Basically our goal was a depressing darker look, but the dark torsion with the extrem noise and modified colors have hide the details of our images. We worked a lot on sharp details on the characters, and i wanted to show it in the presentation. I loved the first try on the design...but only from one aspect. I hope the new version is a more eyecandy one, and attract more people to watch it more, what we have done in last weeks. Thanks your vote again

Last edited by jozulus; February 3rd, 2010 at 04:57 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    Vampire Churritos
    Lovely new cards. These might just be enough to get you the win now.

Daestwen, I really do not want to be an a** but why were these two teams allowed to update their entry, especially add two more cards? Vampire Churritos I really would be happy for you win, it's just that I can't understand the circumstances. Sorry if you think I am nitpicking but to me deadline is deadline.
    I think I need some sleep now. I might just be really annoying because I haven't slept in two days.

Good Night Teams, to a great Team Chow III, and thank you daestwen for all the work. <--- this isn't ment ironic I genuinly am glad CA has these activities!
    Well for the Churritos at least, I understand because they updated the two cards before the poll was up, it's just that the joined cards didn't include the extra two.

Team Chow III Presents:
    THE POKEMONGRELS!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    As I said in the original thread, I've given everyone leave to update their images after poll, in the interest of getting a full deck. Those that have submitted late have missed that many votes that they could have achieved, and the churritos did indeed update before i posted, I just didn't see it in time.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 849 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Is anybody else seeing the photobucket bandwidth thing? Or is it just me?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah...its popped up for quite a few...might change the poll results a bit !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi there guys, first I'd like to thank daestwen for hosting such a great challenge and all the hard work he put in keeping us informed, creating the poll, and acting as mod for such a big task, which no doubt spawned a lot of inquiries. Your time and effort is very much appreciated!

Speaking of hard work, everyone did a great job and worked really hard on their cards, I'd thought I'd add my 2 cents on all the teams and the work you've done.

The Pirate Ship Lollipop - Great entries guys, the similar styles and palette really created a nice unifying mood throughout all the cards. My personal favorite was the page of cups. A nice take on a classic image. Well done guys!

Team Dire Pork - Ahh, another fantasy -based theme, nice and very clear throughout your cards. My standout card would have to be the 5 of cups, nice pose, Beautifully rendered no detail was spared. love the work on the cup and figure.

Team Dust Bunnies - Amazing work guys. For only having two members you really busted out a lot of high quality pieces. The color work is fantastic and really make the pieces pop. Picking a favorite is tough so I actually have a few that I really liked, Death was utterly superb, awesome centaur design and a nice play giving him the horse skull. Also I loved the work done on the lizard for the knight of cups. The texture of the skin is fantastic!

Team Pirate Cats - Definitely a contender for best of show guys! The unity between the cards is amazing I have a hard time telling who drew what. The creativity in composition and design is top notch. My favorite card would be the ten of swords, freaking epic!

vlk - I liked the aged paper look you have for all the cards. A few anatomy issues here and there, but I liked what you did with the Queen of Wands the most.

Grimey pipes - I'm sorry to hear that your teammate wasn't able to finish, Yeshin. You put out four cards, good job, way to stay productive. Since you were looking for a crit, remember quality not quantity. Spending a bit more time on each piece for rendering would have given them a more polished appearance. Keep practicing that anatomy, and before diving into color, try to really work on those values in black and white. I liked what you did with the two of cups, you captured a bit of intimacy well with those gestures.

Cosmic Hussars - I was really glad to see a sci-fi take on this challenge and you guys really nailed it. Although subtle the bit of grain really helps bring all the cards together. A coherent theme throughout, nice. Another group that I found hard to pick a fave, a couple of standouts: The Emperor, awesome design, love the plasmas! Princess of Pentacles, love the perspective, really cool idea, and nailed the bionic arms, plus the color and rendering of the metallic material around the stomach is delicious! 4 of Pentacles, that is just one cool fucking mech, great compostition, and I love the graphic elements you added to really make a clean polished piece. Top notch boys!

Doomsday Dream Clan - Kickass work gentleman, fantasy-esque theme, and some really nice wardrobe choices. Maintained a really high quality of work throughout all the cards, good communication and sharing of sketches during the competition no doubt. Favorite card was the King of Pentacles, nice armor design and the card carries a lot of weight, like that is not a guy I would want to mess with.

Level 42 Night Goblin Rangers - Was watching you guys throughout the month, definitely didn't disappoint. Loved the dynamic action going on in the 9 of wands, nice pose Jason! 5 of Pentacles was really sweet as well, great colors, and cool armor design. Well done guys!

Team Legion of Lions - Hey guys, nice stuff, push those forms a bit more and try and polish em up and you'd really be getting somewhere. Like what you had going with the five of swords nice scene few more hours would have done that piece good. Good job anyway guys!

Vampire Churritos - Not much else to say but PRO work gentleman. Pure eye candy showing us how it should be done. They're all pretty much stellar.

Team White Rabbit - Liked what I saw in the sketchbook thread, liking the finals even more. Shame Ionic didn't finish, but a really strong entry none the less. VII of Pentacles gave me a good laugh, nice sense of humor. Really liked the helmet design and lighting in the Star. Awesome work guys!

Milk of Amnesia - Another high quality entry, dynamic poses, great designs, not much to crit, just lots of kudos. Favorite piece is Judgement. THe clouds whipping around the subject adds a nice sense of motion.

TEAM IFATNHTWBEEM - Nice work guys, not feeling the border too much, but the images were great. Favorite pieces Death and the Queen.

Clan Serpentine - Not quite sure about the theme, but interesting individual pieces none the less. Lots of variety in your work, a standout would have to be the Three of Cups.

Ace Holes - Ahh my team, Can't thank you guys enough. All the credit goes to Nic, Tom and B-man for really putting out some amazing work. Tom you sir are a machine 4 cards, plus all the help you offered was truly appreciated. All your pieces were top notch, loved the Devil and Tower in particular. Nic, a fountain of ideas and your input was invaluable throughout. When you busted out that Judgment piece my jaw dropped. Damn fine artist, and it showed in your final works. B-man, for a guy who was battling illness you sure did a fantastic job. A constant contributor and a really fast worker. Superb finished work, and a damn nice guy to boot. A true team effort and our sketchbook shows that, commitment on all sides made this competition a real treat to be a part of. Thanks again guys!

Team Steam Boat - Really unique theme, very simple yet polished pieces. High quality work guys! Loved the sharp angles on the Tower and the design of the hair for the sun, damn fine work!

Pokemongrels -Nice pieces guys, Good job with the perspective on the princess, and liking what was done with Strength. I liked the ideas behind Death and the Knight of Pentacles, maybe a bit more time spent on really fleshing those out might have helped. Good job!

Team Menagerie - Some really inspiring ideas, unique and fresh takes on the those cards. Personal favorite is the Chariot. Like the armor and palette. Well done guys!

The Atomic Superman Society - Truly amazing pieces all across the board. I can't believe more people didn't pick a post-apocalyptic theme, but I'm glad cause you guys really blew the doors off it. Every image is fantastic. In fact The Hermit is one of my single favorite images of the whole competition. Awesome, awesome work guys!

The Awesome Sexy People Club - Haha, and the winner of the best theme goes to you guys. Love it, super original and consistent throughout. A good sense humor throughout was a refreshing look at the subject and made your guys pieces really stand out. On top of that, high quality work from everyone made for a great entry. Favorite piece is the hanged man!

Team Liefield - Hey guys, liked what you did. A shame all the pieces didn't get done, but I can see where you were going and it would have shaped up to be real nice if you had the time. Liked the VII of swords the best.

Team Nebula - Steampunk, nice! Great pieces throughout. Rich colors and a good use of texture. Love what you did with the Three of Swords and especially the Four of Pentacles. Well done!

Team (B)Rat Pack - The best. I can't even comment on how good these are. I just want to keep staring. Awe inspiring work gentleman, truly pro.

Oh Bother - Well the one you got finished was nice, sorry to hear about the others. I like the cartoon style, it was something different and a style I happen to enjoy. Nice work.

Arttorney & Ilaekae - Another unique take on the subject. I like how you guys focused more on designing a card vs. a scene. Vibrant colors throughout. Favorite piece would have to be the Ten of Pentacles, love the style. Great job guys!

Cheers everyone to a great competition!

~Tim~

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to t i m For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for replying daestwen.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow.. what's up with the photobucket stuff

Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 849 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Muninn View Post
    Wow.. what's up with the photobucket stuff
    apparently Photobucket's in the lead.

Seriously Daestwen must must have busted her ass if she image links all of the entries. Some times it's easy to take her hard work for granted. So big thanks Daestwen.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    oh oooh...photobucket...i tought these poll-images was burned up on some private server...

voting is not easy now, fortunatelly i am over it :p

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Two Photobuckets are leading with 44 votes!...

LONG LIVE YOKO KANNO!!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think team photobucket did a really good job on depicting the magical meanings of the cards. Especially team Photobucket managed to transmit the flavour of their cards. team photobucket feiled miserably in teh execution though, didn't it. What happened team photobucket?

Okay, enough being "funny".... sry

I can still see two teams though!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys,

I'm very sorry about the photobucket stuff. Chow was anonymously donated a pro account a couple of years ago, and it went poof. Team Chow has obviously totally run down the brandwidth now that it's not unlimited.

Give me a bit of time to sort it out, I'll try to find a solution in the meantime.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to daestwen For This Useful Post:

Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,580 Times in 1,786 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Daes, I have a permanent ImageEvent account. If you give the go ahead, I can upload the pics to my account and send you the urls to insert in the poll. I will need the ones that are missing, though...

No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    daestwen : I added a few details onto my Ace of Swords card last evening, I posted it in our team thread : http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...26#post2621126 Figured I'ld mention it to you, not to have our poll updated but so you can have a better version of it in case you're considering these cards for print

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Okay, it should be all sorted now! I'm going to give the poll an extra day, sorry about all the mess.

In the meantime, those who are interested in participating in a printed version of the deck, please email at brittnewstead (at) conceptart (dot) org, and attach a hi-res version of your cards.

If you aren't interested, no hard feelings. :]

Teams that finished on time get preference, but I'd still like to make a full deck if there are cards floating around out there that never got a home.

Once I have them all I'll go over them and see which cards will need votes, etc, which are missing, and which perhaps need a touchup to bring them up to quality with the rest of the deck.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ps. If you have updated images for the poll, please don't post them in your sketchbook. I mean, do that, but also post them here so I don't have to run around to find them!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Would you like these high res images with or without borders?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Munnin: Without borders, please!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    will i be added to the poll?

¡Que Viva El Concept Art Atelier!

[Website]

[Blog]

[ Sketchbook! (old) ]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.