Thanks

Spanish community like concept art ?

hi everyone,
    I'm a 16 years old undergrad in france and at the moment I have to study two language (english and spanish). I have learnt spanish for 3 years but in reality my level is not really good.
    I don't want to waste my time, I've 2 hours spanish lesson per week ( and some homework) , when school will be over , I won't speak really good and I'll forgot all just 5 years after. All what I learnt and all the time I spent would be useless. thus 2 possibilities: let down this language and to make no effort at all or study it hard!
    languages are so much important so I chose this latter option
    So I'm gonna watch some movies in spanish and I thought to link language with my passion (drawing) will be more interresent as traditionnal lessons(which are boring) and it enable me to express myself and to see how people express, and so on.
    It's a funnier and more efficient way to learn I guess

thus: I was wondering if you know a great spanish forum such as Ca.org?

cheers!

NB: If you're looking for a good french art community, go right here: http://www.cfsl.net/

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    It used to be one (a small one) for a little time but spambots killed it, if you are into design, typography, motion graphics, illustration and so you can try Domestika, that one and CA are my favorite places online

good luck with your spanish!

Thanks
    No se si será tan bueno como conceptart.org, es un sitio chileno y basante localizado, pero tiene alguna que otra cosa interesante. www.ilustrared.cl.
    Aunque mas que arte conceptual es, acerca de ilustraciones e ilustradores de habla españa.
    Me imagino que en otros paíes deben haber grandes sitios. Ojala alguien de otro país latinoamericano pueda subir los que conocen. Perú, Argentina, Mexico, España, y toda sur américa.
    J.C. Andy

Facebook

Thanks
    spanish community like CA.... nice
    Writing is good, thinking is better. Cleverness is good, patience is better.