Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: [25th Jan] gredgie explains it all

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

[25th Jan] gredgie explains it all

Right, I'm on a roll, a good roll.
    Over the last few days I've drawn six pictures, yet in each one I have seemingly improved and I'm such a perfectionist I can only bare to show you the best of the best... which is the last one.

Fear not though, I shall fill this sketchbook as much as I can, I'm thoroughly enjoying learning this B+W style.

Portrait
    So yeah, to practice faces and such, I'm basically drawing pictures of my friends they've put up on Facebook.

I'm pleased with it as it's the closest I've got to a really nice, sketched black and white look in any study so far.

The lips are probably my greatest adoration in the picture as they look like lips... and not a duck bill.

That said they are probably just a tiny bit too big, but instead of ninja-editing them with Transform, I left them in there, as we can't be afraid of our mistakes!

More to come soon.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    THE ULTIMATE SKETCHGROUP :: g r e d g i e :: m a t t y _ m c m u l l e n :: a n g e l o _ c o r d o n ::
    "Ted, while I agree that, in time, our band will be most triumphant. The truth is, Wyld Stallyns will never be a super band until we have Eddie Van Halen on guitar." - Bill S. Preston, Esquire
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.