schedule for learning
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: schedule for learning

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

schedule for learning

i was curious on which you believe is better, to study a variety of subjects at the same time, or to focus on one thing until your good then move on. i have little time away from work so i'm trying to make it count.

i was thinking i would spend a week just studying one thing like the skull then after that week spend the next on the muscles of the face and so on.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Anid Maro is offline Psychotic Eldritch Zeppelin Level 9 Gladiator: Hoplomachi
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If you're doing self-study, I think it's best to study things that you personally find interesting as they occur to you, followed by mundane matters (anatomy, planes, perspective, gesture, et cetera) if you cannot find anything interesting at the moment.

Forcing yourself to grind away just leads to burn out, but grinding away in order to do what you want to the best of your ability is never a chore.

Take it from me, I've tried to stick to rigorous study programs but I always burn out. Without a teacher or mentor, one is often apt to stray from the course or just abandon it entirely.

You might miss some things here and there, and you may have to backtrack occasionally, but you'll keep working at it instead of quitting from boredom or frustration.

-My work can be found at my local directory thread.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anid Maro For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.