I'm Vanessa or as some people call me Ellie over my deep fondness over Ellis in L4D2. I'm 20 and might be starting at AIonline in FEB for Graphic Design. I'm still excited even though I've been hearing a LOT of bad reviews. I work part time and don't do much in the other time.
Thought I'd get in on the fun of this. I need opinions and on DA I just get -
- "Nice work"'s and "cool". I wanna know what I can do to get better.
- My Knowledge of anatomy needs improvement
- My coloring/blending needs improvement
- I SUCK AT DRAWING/PAINTING/DOODLING hands. It's awful. Most cases I'll just hide them.
- I need to pace myself, I generally want to finish pieces, so I don't work as much as I should on details. (NEEDS TO CHANGE)
- I can't do backgrounds. I just don't know what to do for it usually and it sucks because I know it'd be so much better if I did them.
Enough chit chat! The first three are what I am doing now. The others are overtime from Sept 09'
[I hope I didn't over do the typing ]