Art: Angel
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Angel

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Angel

Well, it's kinda still work in progress, but I'm going to pay down the pencil on it for a while, and work on it in photoshop, to find out exactly where I want to bring it, and then start working on the pencil drawing again, (the paper can't take much more of a beating, with all the graphite) I know there are certain things wrong with it, .g. The neck, it needs to be fixed, come down a little, the facial features still need detailing, and proper, deeper shading.the left wing still needs a little work and refinement, and the highlights on the left foot, need to be fixed. The backround was hard to do, clouds ain't easy in pencil, the whole backround still needs some refinement, the bottom lefts is kinda impressionistic I want the main focus following the lines of the wing, and clouds which will carry the eye to what she is looking at. At the moment there is nothing there, but I'm planning on putting a city there, the perspective of it is just quite hard, (something I'm going to work on the computer with, because it's easy to re-do, and experiment more) Drawing done for fun, and experimenting with some things like actually putting backround in my pencil pictures, and starting to think about composition a little. Anyways no more babbling, here's the picture. Any feedback/suggestiongs/advice would be great.

Thanks.

It's a good thing we have gravity, or else when birds died they'd just stay right up there. Hunters would be all confused.

Stuff.. http://Kishlahar.deviantart.com

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Excellent, your shading is amazing. How long have you been working on this?

I decided that it was not wisdom that enabled "Poets" to write their poetry, but a kind of instinct or inspiration, such as you find in seers and prophets who deliver all their sublime messages without knowing in the least what they mean.(Socrates)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's neat, but I don't know if "It's Finally Finished" is the right place to be posting it.

It's a neat start, I'd like to see it coloured.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Its looking good, Im a graphit shadding me-self .

1.I would darken and detail the background alittle me-self.

2.Keep in mind agood drawing isnt done until the paper fuzzes.

3.Colors are over rated.

Graphite, I've used it before, and I will do it again!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.