C.O.W. #165 Zombie Dinosaur -- VOTING! - Page 2
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Zombie Dinosaur!

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thalion

4 5.80%
  • SAHATY

1 1.45%
  • Orm Irian

0 0%
  • dwinbotp

1 1.45%
  • phade01

1 1.45%
  • Josu

1 1.45%
  • evolvingeye

0 0%
  • youpi

0 0%
  • Lodin

5 7.25%
  • Carlos NCT

2 2.90%
  • Tbone310

0 0%
  • Reymus

0 0%
  • skullbeast

0 0%
  • hgcallard

1 1.45%
  • Lander

0 0%
  • Pochifux

0 0%
  • Verehin

8 11.59%
  • blackrobin

0 0%
  • VegasMike

13 18.84%
  • levin

2 2.90%
  • Ragnj

0 0%
  • mongreldesigns

0 0%
  • paulkang91

2 2.90%
  • JanJager

4 5.80%
  • GoldenSerpent

16 23.19%
  • ninety9

0 0%
  • Wacky Wackowski

2 2.90%
  • Orion 9282

0 0%
  • Arbinn

1 1.45%
  • Harmageddon

0 0%
  • lkjhgfdsa

5 7.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: C.O.W. #165 Zombie Dinosaur -- VOTING!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Arbinn

Concept: Deinonychus Inferi

Deinonychus Inferi was a relatively short lived species due to their self destructive habit to get themselves into lethal danger, like to a fight with a Coronasaurus or into a forest fire, for unknown reasons. Some individuals stayed alive for hours after the initial damage and were considered zombies by fellow dinosaurs.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Arbinn; January 22nd, 2010 at 03:13 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    EDIT. The thread was bugging. Sorry for doublepost. Delete this message.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

zombie dinosaurs!

artist: Harmageddon
    concept: zombie dinosaurs!

"Whoever was skeptical about the existence of Nessie, the last remaining dinosaur on earth, turned rapidly into a believer when the first mass killings by zombie dinosaurs were reported in Georgia, Russia.
    Reportedly a secret viral agent developed in the cold war by the KGB, it was stolen in the 1980s and has since disappeared off the map until January 20th, 2012, it was unleashed. Its devastating potential was soon likened to Pandora's box as the virus is rapidly leaving a desolate wasteland, devoid of life, in its wake..."

Name:  Scan10263-25pct final.jpg
Views: 1821
Size:  119.4 KB

Last edited by Harmageddon; January 23rd, 2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: updated final (less digital, more paint)
    "...it had the serene look in it's eyes of a creature that realizes it's a tube on legs..." ~ Terry Pratchett

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Pablo Picasso

sketchbook
    Deviant
    Facebook Page

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: lkjhgfdsa

Concept: zombie carcass
    An undead dinosaur hunting party returning from a successful hunt.
    Really, they just eat the brains but the living human prey make for fun sport beforehand...

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by lkjhgfdsa; January 23rd, 2010 at 07:29 PM.
    The word ‘anarchy’ comes from the ancient Greek αναρχία in which αν meant ‘without’ and αρχία meant first a military ‘leader’ and then ‘ruler’. Anarchist society is one ‘without rulers’: a classless, non-hierarchical society.
    “You need people like me.
    You need people like me so you can point your grubby fingers and say, "That's the bad guy.""

SKETCHY Book

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lkjhgfdsa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    POLL IS UP!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Jaecks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great critters folks, Verehin got my vote simply because of the sheer Epic scale of that creature, very nice work dude, you rock!

Niva's Links: Sketchbook | Eternal Seven Website
    Doomsday Dream Clan Artists: Clanlord | Headhunter
    Team CHOW III: Doomsday Dream Clan

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Niva. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Okay well I had some time so I tried to sit down and go through everyone’s pictures and give some good feedback.

Yikes, this going to be a close battle between VegasMike and myself I’m excited to see just what is going to happen.

Thalion: I like the detail in your dinosaur’s head, especially the attention you gave to the underlying structure. It seems like the rest of the body isn’t as detailed though, and the legs look particularly rough. The foot that is visible through the mist looks more like it is facing the viewer when the viewer should only see it from the side. Also little details like bits of flesh dangling off of the dinosaur would have been cool. I like all the texture in the background.

SAHATY: Besides the little bits of exposed ribs your dinosaur doesn’t look very much like a zombie and the woman also seems to be more of a focal point than the dinosaur is.

Orm Irian:
    Nicely done beast, I like his head crest and the fins on his body. The little patches of scales left on him are nice too. His legs look underdeveloped though, I think looking at a reference might fix that up though; since reference pictures of dinosaurs are either skeletons or someone else’s interpretation of them images of bird legs would be the best alternative. Also I think the shading of the ice in the background is a bit too grey, I think a soft slightly blue tone would work better.

dwinbotp:
    Cool creature, I really like the split view of above and bellow water and the colors you used on the picture. I like your dinosaur’s head but it looks slightly too large for it’s neck. I’m also not sure about the green blotches on it’s body, if it’s algae growing on the rotting tissue I think there would be a lot larger blotches here and there. Currently it looks too much like the same sized blotches evenly distributed over the dinosaur’s body.

Phade01: I like what you have started here, the textures in the skin are good and the colors are working. I think you could use some sharper edges around where the spines meet the body, and the edges of the wings. Some more defined edges would give this a more finished feel.

Josu:
    Nice job, I like how desiccated your dinosaur looks, and the perspective is nicely done too. I’m a little worried about the placement of his legs though, since it looks like he’s leaning over so far that he might topple over. Also the colors of your background and your dinosaur are looking too similar, and that starts to make your dinosaur not stand out as much, although his bright glowing eye does a good job of keeping him from that happening too much.

evolvingeye: Your colors and background are working very well. A little softer textures in that volcano smoke would be good but other than that, it looks good. I still really like the originality of your dinosaur’s design but the zombie aspects don’t look very natural to me. The individual muscle fibers shouldn’t be that well defined and skin around the torn off bits looks a bit too perfect, adding some purplish bruised coloration might fix that up. Also I think the optical fibers are too long and the eye should be dangling a bit closer to his face.

Youpi: I like the giant frill on your creature but all the crazy colors are a bit too much for me. The areas besides your dinosaur’s head and chest could use some more refining too.

Lodin: I like your dinosaur’s decayed underside and it’s crests really set it apart. Some niece texturing on its tail as well. Its arms bother me though; the hands look more like meaty stumps with spikes growing out than a hand and fingers. Also one arm has three claws and the other has four.

CarlosNCT: I like the fact that you when with a sauropod looking design as I was hoping to see some of those. My main complaint is that it’s still far too sketchy, I like this guy but I would have liked to see this guy refined a bit more.

TBone310: Very interesting bird-like head, and the neck/chest are well done. That said I think his lower legs and claws could have used a lot more attention as they still seem very rough compaired to the detail in the head and neck.

Reymus: Interesting body shape, I think this little guy could use some more decaying parts, although the intestines are a nice touch. Some dripping blood would probably help.

skullbeast: This looks much better without the eyestalks, I think it could use some cleaner outlines. Your shading is overall very soft, try adding some sharp edges here and there to make eye features and edges pop.

hgcallard: Let those purple colors dance around your dinosaur a bit more, I see you’ve added some purple on him, but it seems a bit too timid compared to how bright the purple orb is. It might also look cool to have some of the electricity bouncing around the dinosaur’s body. (P.S. you aren’t allowed to vote for yourself )

Lander: I like the skin textures you have started here but I think the lower parts of the body especially the legs are still too unfinished looking. I like the trailing bits of flesh from it’s mouth and the downward horns.

Pochifux:
    I think this picture evolved very nicely from the initial sketches, It might be a bit too much on the crocodile side now, but I like it anyway. The feet are well done, but watch out you have 4 digits on one hand and three on all the others. This picture might benefit from some sharper edges on the outlines but then again the slightly blurred parts give it a bit of a dream like feel that I think fits with such a crazy scene.

Verehin: Very nice sense of scale you have going there and the roaring second mouth is very dynamic. I think this would have been even cooler if the top of the dinosaur’s head wasn’t cut off. I’d really like to be able to get a look at both heads.

Blackrobin:
    Those spikes look way to heavy for it’s tail, also I can see some portions of your creature have a black outline and some don’t, either have a good clean black outline all the way around or get rid of it completely, it doesn’t work very well when there are patches of black lines here and there.

Vegasmike
    : Amazing stuff, the perspective is spot on and the dinosaur is beautifully rendered. I especially like all of the veins squiggling through it’s body.

Levin: I think your dinosaur could use some softer shading; everything is so sharp that it starts to look disjointed, the arms could also use a little more refining. I’m not sure if the green goo is suppose to be glowing, but if it is try have more of the green light bounce around the creature’s body. The green on it’s belly for example would likely but a slight rim lighting on the dinosaur’s elbow.

Ragnj: This looks too much like a sketch to me still, I can’t see anything particularly decayed about it either.

mongreldesigns: Main thing that this picture could use is a stronger knowledge of anatomy.

paulkang91: I love the story that goes along with your picture and the details in the rotting flesh and dangling entrails is amazing. Your dinosaur’s head has some problems with it though. The lower jaw is oddly twisted downwards and towards the viewer.

JanJager
    : Very nice details in your dinosaur’s decaying process, I can’t help but be thrown off with how huge his head is though, I think if the rest of the body were scaled up in size the whole thing would work much better.

Ninety9:
    I’d tone down the colors of the intestines, they wouldn’t look that pink underwater. The little fish could also use some more detail and if he is trying to eat them his jaws should be extended in attack mode since he looks pretty passive right now. It’s not a bad picture, but personally I don’t think it fits the topic, sharks were around during the dinosaur days but they don’t have any close relation to them so I see “Zombie shark” not “Zombie Dinosaur” when I look at the creature.

Wacky Wackowski: Very nice work, I like the muted brused and green colors and I like the attention you put into the creature’s decaying spines and facial muscles. The legs don’t look like they are anchored to the ground properly, I think the left hind leg needs to be a bit shorter to fix this. Also Although I like the fact that we get to see him eating something I think his prey would be firmly clenched further back in his jaws.

Orion9282: Well I would complain that the feet are way too big but since you chose to use a cartoony style I think it’s acceptable. I think you need some sharper edges around your dinosaurs arms though since they are getting a bit lost.

Arbinn: Great work I really like the missing lower jaw and his decaying belly. A few things that need a bit more refinement are his feet and some of his top jaw’s teeth look unnaturally placed. (P.S. thanks for the creature shout out now I’d like to see a picture of the two fighting)

Harmageddon
    : Looks better with all the colors on it and I especially like the little dinosaur’s eye, I still think it might look a lot more interesting to have multiple little insect eating dinosaurs climbing around the carcass.

Lkjhgfdsa: I commend you for how much effort you put into this, it’s a heck of a lot easier to make a dinosaur with a few random bones here and there than it is to make the entire skeleton visible. The colors are wonderfully rich and it’s interesting to see such bright colors with such a dark concept. I like the little dinosaurs racing around his heels as well. Very nicely done! In the end you’ve got my vote

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GoldenSerpent For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thalion- Awesome work, very crisp, clean. Love the textures. I think a more dynamic pose would really make it pop.

SAHATY- I always like the black and white with a touch of red color sceme. Very moody piece. I want to see more of the dino.

Orm Irian- Nice use of colors on the dino. The background is taking away some of the focus though, I would like to see more of the main subject.

dwinbotp- LOVE your work! Congrats on the DW last year, hope to see you in the competition again! Really well rendered and excellent colors. The bend in the neck seems a little awkward to me.

phade01- Great pose, really zombie like...nice use of exposed muscles and organs.

Josu- A frightening image, very dark! I would like to see a bit more color though. Nice action.

evolvingeye- Really well done! Are you using the grey scale method to render? I got the same kind of washed out colors when I first started, try using some overlay colors to make them more rich.

youpi- Striking and vibrant!

Lodin - Amazing! Love the textures, color and sharp edges. The only problem I have is that his balance is off and seems to be tipping forward. Pushing his back leg forward would help.

Carlos NCT- I love it, great loose style you have here. Would like to see the dino pop out more from the background.

Tbone310- Great work! Love the details.

Reymus- Nice use of texture and color. I like the red on the tips of the fin...A 3/4 perspective would be awesome.

skullbeast- Cool design, reminds me of Ridley from Metroid. Would like to see your edges ckeaned up.

hgcallard- Watch your use of values here...lots of black makes the scene flat. Like the frankenstein like reanimation process!

Lander- Nice textures and I love the horns and crest!

Pochifux- Original idea for tranportation there! Could use some more colors.

Verehin- Quite the monstrosity! The legs almost look real...love the epic scale.

blackrobin- Nice bright colors, this guy could be from Pandora! Could use another round of rendering to clean it up.

levin- I like the pose and sharpness but it could be cleaned up a bit. Nice green zombie ooze!

Ragnj- Interesting concept, would like to see more of the body though.

mongreldesigns- Cool pose and head...A overlay layer with a lightsource would really help give this some form.

paulkang91- Great drawing and back story. I like the wood print style presentation.

JanJager- Great atmosphere, I like how you can see the dinos in the mist. I love this piece but it seems like the head is bit too big.

GoldenSerpent- Beautiful work here! I really like the color scheme and environment. The crest on his head is awesome and I love how his mouth is hanging, Great Job!

ninety9- Nice study but I would try to make it less obvious from the photo ref.

Wacky Wackowski-Beautiful, has almost a magical feel. Love the dino and the pterodactyl in his mouth, nice color scheme.

Orion 9282- Awesome! Love the style!

Arbinn- Really love the design and colors on your dino...out of all of these he seems to be the most zombie like.

Harmageddon- Some traditional work, I like! Looks like you cleaned up the light rays coming in the cave, great job. I would like to see more contrast.

lkjhgfdsa- Wow what a study! Great idea and execution.

Adam Vehige aka VegasMike
    Check out my gallery!:http://vegasmike.deviantart.com/gallery/

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to VegasMike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Crits

hey guys havent done crits for a while.. wanted to jump on board with this cow but broke up with my gf and was f'ed up for the whole week. Anyway here are some crits:

Thalion
    Not a bad design features although it feels too much like a regular and already existing dinosaur. Feels like it's almost there but something is not quite right. It almost looks a bit too rough but then at the same time there is a lot of texture applied to it. It would be nice to see a more defined design and then a detailed texture on it because for now it looks like you tried to ''cheat'' and achieve a look of a painting that took a long time by putting a lot of roughness into it. Also the anatomy of the legs is bugging me.

SAHATY
    It's a pretty cool style but somehow it would be nice to see some parts of the painting rendered to a greater extent to keep the style more consistent. The dinosaur itself is also not the most original looking reptile i have seen.

Orm Irian
    This one is actually pretty good. I like the design and a certain unattractiveness of this creature. It is quite unique. I dont exaclty enjoy the position nor anatomy of his legs. Rendering could also use some help but that comes with practice. You are on the right track.

dwinbotp
    Beautiful rendering as usually dwin. Good job on taking this out of a box and doing a swimming dinosaur. But that also created quite a challenge for you and im not sure if you completely passed it. I personally do not get a feel that the dinosaur is a zombie. I know you added some green rotting flesh but it just doesnt do it for me. Also the overall design of the dinosaur isnt the most appealing especially in the ''shoulder'' areas.

phade01
    Pretty freaky. It's got a strange feel to it and i like it. The dinosaur is not unique and it would nice to see it rendered better with slightly adjusted colors

Josu
    I dont feel that this is originial in any sense at all. The yellow glow of the eye could have been done in a much better way. I don't know if the yellow or this kind of yellow is appropriate or is adding anything positive to the picture. The pose is somewhat awkward too. His legs do not show nearly as much dynamics as the rest of his body suggests.

evolvingeye
    Nice idea. LoL award for the eye but it's just so damn distracting and it puts something in but at the same time takes a lot out of the painting. Also not sure what the multiple parallel ligaments/muscles are supposed to be. It just looks very unnatural and throws me off.

youpi
    This work is very interesting. Very insteresting pose, composition, choice of colors, design. I like it. Quite original in many aspects i would say. However, it loses the zombie feel quite a bit because of the colors although i enjoy the freshness of them. So i would vote for this piece if this was an art contest and not concept art contest.

Lodin
    Very nice colors. Unique design that works and looks good. Has a nice zombie quality. I also enjoy the atmosphere and little textures. It all works nicely together. You got my vote!

Carlos NCT
    Interesting style and very well achieved dynamic pose of the dinosaur but unfortunately this is not orignial at all. This is an existing dinosaur.

Tbone310
    I stopped at your work ready to go like "ohh this is something different and very well rendered" but i was slightly disappointed by the selective detail work. Some parts of the dinosaur seem to be at a pro level like the guts and some just shine with amateur strokes like the claws.

Reymus
    Pretty nice design. Well rendered unique dinosaur. I just feel it doesn't really pass for a zombie. It just looks like a new kind of dinosaur maybe from another planet that had his belly ripped up.

skullbeast
    Nice color choice. Interesting fusion of a land and a flying dinosaurs. Sets up a good atmosphere but i don't really enjoy the design of the dinosaur. I also think it is way too blurred and loses many good qualities because of that.

hgcallard
    Pretty cool idea but needs a lot more work in terms of rendering. Comes with time.

Lander
    Pretty good detail work but at the same time too rough and fast in some areas. Has a lot of potential and would be nice to see fully rendered.

Pochifux
    This is a funny one
    It's a cool although banal idea. The creature reminds me too much of an aligator and loses the dinosaur quality. I also don't read it as being a zombie dinosaur. Any carnivore would chase after a piece of meat.

Verehin
    Pretty interesting. I think the little knight figure just ruins everything though. That idea is so overused i feel like puking when i see people do it over and over and over and over and over and over again (that was annoying to read wasn't it? that's how i feel seeing the same thing). Son't mean to be an asshole and it might be just my opinion but i think you got something really unique and cool going but it's just not there yet.

blackrobin
    This one is way too rough. I also do not see any signs of it being a zombie dinosaur.

VegasMike
    Very nice unique design, attention to details and dynamics. I like it but something just keeps bugging me and im not sure what it is. What i think doesnt completely appeal to me is the choice of colors or the white highlights.

levin
    Interesting rendering style. I like the fact that your dinosaur has anatomically correct and pleasant to look at legs which many works tend to miss. I'm not the biggest fan of the jaw design.

Ragnj
    Very unique drawing style but i can't see how this dino is a zombie. I also tried hard to understand what the tail thing is for and maybe its just that im braindead but i couldnt guess what it is and what purpose it possesses at all.

mongreldesigns
    This one is way too rough and unfinished. The colors are off and unpleasant. Just need more practice man. And it looks more like a badly injured/dying dinosaur than a zombie dinosaur

paulkang91
    Please post smaller images next time. I like the linework of your drawing. I wonder how it would look like on a smaller scale and fully colored

JanJager
    Your painting really gives me the foul smell that zombie has which is excellent! i love the atmosphere. The originality of the dinosaur is almost down to 0. Also just work on better and more detailed/sharper rendering of closer objects as well as anatomy and you are good!

GoldenSerpent
    Very well rendered. Great pose and no anatomy issues. I can tell this is a zombie dinosaur for sure. I like the design too although it may not be the most original one. Not sure about the outlines. In some places it feels like it's a bit too much. Overall great work though. keep it up

ninety9
    I'm sorry but this is not even a dinosaur. This is a prehistoric shark with extra fins and eyes. Can't really read it as a zombie either as i mentioned earlier it is a hard thing to tackle if you want to make an underwater zombie and on top of that a dinosaur zombie.

Wacky Wackowski
    I like the head and neck design as well as rendering. The legs look anatomically incorrect, awkward and very rigid. The head takes a curve right at the end of the neck which is way too sharp considering the bend in the neck further down.

Orion 9282
    Pretty nice style and design. I feel as if the lightsource is just all over the place. I think it would benefit if the light source was coming from above.

Arbinn
    I like the little detail of the dinosaur holding its own lower jaw and the pose of it. I think a little more color contrasts would make the whole picture somewhat more interesting to look at.

Harmageddon
    I assume this was done with pencil crayons on paper? I think it wouldve looked way better if you worked with the levels, contrasts and colors in photoshop after you scanned it. For now it doesn't live up to the standard of most of the works seen in this thread.

lkjhgfdsa
    The monochromatic values work well in this picture. I like the detail with the little apes/prehistoric humans in the rib cage. Just doesn't exactly portray a zombie dinosaur. This is more of an undead skeleton brought back to life kind of idea. The dinosaur itself is not the most unique one outthere and is quite reminiscent of tricerotops (i think i failed miserably on spelling that lol)

took me an hour! hope you get something useful from the critique!

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to emerging For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by emerging View Post
    hey guys havent done crits for a while.. wanted to jump on board with this cow but broke up with my gf and was f'ed up for the whole week. Anyway here are some crits:
    Harmageddon
    I assume this was done with pencil crayons on paper? I think it wouldve looked way better if you worked with the levels, contrasts and colors in photoshop after you scanned it. For now it doesn't live up to the standard of most of the works seen in this thread.
    took me an hour! hope you get something useful from the critique!
    [sarcasm]Right. Thanks dude, for the constructive criticism. [/sarcasm]
    It was painted, with paint on paper. The scan kind of desaturated the colors somewhat, I agree it falls far behind on levels, contrast and color that way. To say it doesn't live up to the standard of most of the works in this thread, I would take as an insult, other than the fact that you've had a rough time (sorry, hope it gets better) and assuming you refer to just the levels/contrast/color of the piece. Because in that case, you're right.
    As far as composition and technique goes, I beg to differ.
    Actually I'm quite happy with it. But yeah, I'll boost it up in photoshop and throw it in my sketchbook, for you contrast/color/level hippies.
    But thanks emerging. I take your criticism and follow up on it by improving!

"...it had the serene look in it's eyes of a creature that realizes it's a tube on legs..." ~ Terry Pratchett

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Pablo Picasso

sketchbook
    Deviant
    Facebook Page

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmageddon View Post
    [sarcasm]Right. Thanks dude, for the constructive criticism. [/sarcasm]
    It was painted, with paint on paper. The scan kind of desaturated the colors somewhat, I agree it falls far behind on levels, contrast and color that way. To say it doesn't live up to the standard of most of the works in this thread, I would take as an insult, other than the fact that you've had a rough time (sorry, hope it gets better) and assuming you refer to just the levels/contrast/color of the piece. Because in that case, you're right.
    As far as composition and technique goes, I beg to differ.
    Actually I'm quite happy with it. But yeah, I'll boost it up in photoshop and throw it in my sketchbook, for you contrast/color/level hippies.
    But thanks emerging. I take your criticism and follow up on it by improving!
    Okay continue using your [/sarcasm] cuz you seem to be on a pretty high level at writing pointless comebacks and excuses.. but i couldnt say the same about your art so please kill your ego because it's not gonna let you improve. There is no place for ego when your art is not even close to a professional level. I know it's hard to control it. I know i sometimes get hurt by people saying they don't like something about my work too. But i'm constantly working towards looking at it from a positive instead of a negative point of view. Just grow a thicker skin. We are all here to improve and essentially to do that we cannot fully fall in love with our work.. It's kind of like falling in love with a girl that's not perfect.. and deep inside you may know she is not perfect but you trick yourself because you think there is no other girl that can be better.. so right now if this piece is one of your best, i congrat you on that but that's not a reason to fall in love with it. Satisfaction is important but dont ever be 100% satisfied because later on when you finally improve you will see what i mean.. you will look and say "shit i sucked so bad before". I know i constantly had that kind of feeling. Once you get to a pro level, you might start noticing that earlier pieces turned out better than your later ones because then it is a gamble. But in the process of learning chances are you will only improve and look at your older work differently.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by emerging View Post
    Carlos NCT
    Interesting style and very well achieved dynamic pose of the dinosaur but unfortunately this is not orignial at all. This is an existing dinosaur.
    Uh, this is not existing dinosaur! Is a kind of sauropod, but no one in particular. Anyway, thanks for the comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.