Sketchbook: Azzy's Sketch Book

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Icon Azzy's Sketch Book

I kept procrastinating on making one of these. Then I finally got tired of procrastinating.

So. Hello everybody! I'm Ariel. Or you can call me Azheryn or Azzy. I'm almost 18, I live in Texas, I love fantasy/sci-fi, I love my music, I love a lot of things...including long walks on the beach. (Jk. I actually don't really like walking on the beach. Too much sand.)

...And finally, I aspire to be AWESOMESAUCE.

Or. You know. As good as I can possibly be. One of the two and/or both.

Feel free to tear me apart, so long as you at least give me hints as to how I can put myself back together again. (In other words, please, feel free to critique away! < 3 )

(More to come, by the way. Just not enough time to upload everything tonight.)

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Azheryn; January 20th, 2010 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Additional information
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Finally got around to making my first update. This next week is going to be busy as all hell I think. my NJROTC unit at school has its annual inspection next week...and as the supply officer, I get to count a shit ton of clothes before then.
    Fun!

But anyway. I'll probably be working a lot on anatomy studies as well as practice with Corel Painter...since I haven't worked digitally in god knows how long due to being a lazy ass with zero time management skills. (I am to change this. Nonono. I'm serious.) If anyone can give me some tips on how best to go about studying anatomy/digital painting/ anything, really, it would be greatly appreciated. Right now I'm just...kind of going on instinct. 8D;

Attached Images Attached Images            

Thanks
    Hi Ariel! You are already 10x more skilled than I am! And almost 10 years younger!!! Keep up the good work, you have a great start to your studies.

-I often post from my phone; so please excuse the typos
    Sketchbook

Thanks
    hey nice sketches!Post some more!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.