Thanks

26th Sketchcrawl Worldwide - 02.27.10

Hello people!

I have been lurking around, and except a few shy mentions here and there, I haven't seen much talk about Sketchcrawl. You might say, what is Sketchcrawl?

The long-winded explanation is right here, but for those with little time, it can be summed up in a single line:

Drawing marathons from around the world.
    So yeah, basically someone sets up a date, and everyone meets up to draw massively around the globe!!!

I think it's a remarkably good occasion to meet up with people you share an interest with, both known and unknown (the people, not the interest ;D) Moreover, right here in Conceptart.org we have the Local Artist Groups; Isn't a scheduled sketchcrawl meeting the ideal time and place to fund such a group? I hardly know anybody in these forums yet, but hell, it would be cool if someone turned out to be reading this from my own town, then joined!

That's why I'm excited about the next sketchcrawl. It's going to happen on 02.27.10. In fact, you should read the How to Participate right now!

Lastly, I just want to invite anyone to come by to my own thread there, if you're interested in joining or just want to check out when it's done. I will be drawing from Madrid, Spain. Link
    When my daughter was about seven years old, she asked me one day what I did at work. I told her I worked at the college - that my job was to teach people how to draw.
    She stared back at me, incredulous, and said, "You mean they forget?"

Howard Ikemoto

My Website

My CA Sketchbook

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to lhazar For This Useful Post: