Isometric Angle Traditional Art
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Isometric Angle Traditional Art

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Talking Isometric Angle Traditional Art

Hey there,

I am in need of an isometric angle pic however it is not pixel art. This scene will be for a story i am writing. Now the scene I require:

- the scene is basically a delivery truck arrived and parked outside a ammunitions/gun store. You can see one man out side the door of the store with a clipboard and one man offloading crates from the back of the truck and piling them on the sidewalk.

http://www.nyc-architecture.com/SCC/...g_WaterSt2.jpg

imagine looking down at the shop in the middle and standing behind the truck but in the air, that is the angle i want. Also shop name and windows should clearly show so you can see what kinda shop it is.

Now lets talk about the style. I have an example iso pic, i have been told its style is traditional. I really like it.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2161/sampleiso.gif

Also I really like the colours, style, art deco style of the following gallery:

http://tracyjb.deviantart.com/art/La...tors-123453506

The pic will have a 1920's mafia feel to it.

The price for this single picture can be discussed when you message me, but please only contact me if you are confident in making Isometric pics and understand the exact style and essence I want in the pic.

If you feel you can do this, please pm with your portfolio or similar pieces of work. I have worked with artists in the past who said they could do the style but failed. So please only contact me if you are 100% confident.

Do not post in this thread, but pm me. I await your replies.

Thanks

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    bumping this, if i am allowed

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalvatore View Post
    bumping this, if i am allowed
    I'd prefer if you didn't, unless it falls off the first page and the job is still open. It's not a major sticking point though, unless the bumping gets to be excessive. Mainly, we're just interested in all employers getting their time near the top of the forum, and not getting buried beneath bumped posts too often.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.