Top 100 mod looking for team members
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Top 100 mod looking for team members

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Top 100 mod looking for team members

My team and I are developers for a fan mod of a space combat genre game called Freelancer. For the past 3 years we've been working on this mod and recently we've had the honor to be named one of ModDB's Top 100 Mods of 2009. When we started on this project, being a Top 100 mod was beyond our dream's because we were just simple fans and amateur modders. We just enjoyed the game and wanted to keep it alive after Microsoft killed the studio that made it. Because of Top 100 nomination, it was a reminder that we need to up our "game" and improve the mod to provide the highest quality mod to Freelancer fans everywhere. This is where I need your help.

Right now, most of our team consists of coders and modders. In regards to skilled artists, we have very little depth. I'd like to expand this area of our team and also take the art style into a different direction in future versions (when we expand the mod to encompass additional regions of space). This is a good opportunity for those individuals to get their work into an established game mod with a growing community. If you would be interested in joining our team and being apart of this project, please feel free to let me know. Every reasonable offer will be considered and very appreciated!

Positions Needed:
    Concept Artists
    Texture Artists
    3d Modelers

Mod Info
    Here is a link to a youtube video of the project...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipe7rWuKvo8

Link to mod page on ModDB
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/shattered-worlds

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Replied to emails.

We have more positions open. Feel free to send me any inquiries, questions, or suggestions.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.