Thanks

Thumbs up I need your feedback on my new Princess Maker like game

Hi, I have 2 very early prototypes for a new Cute knight/Princess Maker/Spirited Hearts type of game, but this one has more mini games and strategy involved, not so much luck, which means you have to make more interesting decitions to earn as much as possible from each mini game.

What I need is your feedback on what things you would like to see in a new game of this kind, what things you would not like to see, and your opinions on what I have done with the game until now so I can change it and make a better game as early as possible.

You can see some screenshots and more info in the link bellow (beware because the screenshots look awfull, they are very very early).

Here is my latest blog post: http://funeffect.com/wp/2010/01/2-pr...e-screenshots/

Thanks a lot.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Thumbs up

I have a video of a very early prototype of the fighting phase of the game. It is like a beat em up with a mix of Diablo. If you have any ideas of what I could add to this game please tell me, i'm interested in making a great game with lots of great ideas: