Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Team Chow III - Team Wooginowski

Thanks
    So I kinda sat back and decided the design I was going with sucked and wasnt what I wanted so I started over and made it better. I think ill be pretty happy with this one even though I have a few more ideas. heres the rough sketch, let me know if u guys see any anatomy issues with it or anything.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Moninja- This composition is way radder than the other version dewd. The index finger looks strange, but other than that I'm looking forward to seeing the final painting man.

I'm not done with it yet, but I'd like to start on Death sometime tomorrow. Any crits are kewl.

Thanks
    heres my next update, started workn some colors and stuff into. Think I about have it were I want as a base, except still kinda tryin to find out some of the armor details. James yours is lookn awsome man, your almost done looks like i gotta step it up. I like Jordans and Richs designs to, gj.

Thanks
    Heres some more work...hope I can finish in time, not sure if ill have time to do wands but this will be done for sure. Gota say I rly like the brush strokes on yours james, wish mine started out that clean instead of the mess mine do. You should get some reflection goin in that galvanized metal. Having trouble pulling off my guys left leg, its suppose to be knee to foot, like hes one foot on a chair (only way I can think to explain it).

Thanks
    I was finally able to get back to this piece and finish it up (I think....). I won't be able to do the Death card in time due to school, but making this piece was fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2