Skilled Illustrations needed for mobile MMORPG
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up Skilled Illustrations needed for mobile MMORPG

Our company creates social games online and is currently looking for much more artwork to fill out the content in future game releases. We're trying to contract out a lot of art, maybe upwards of 100 images a week, majority sized at 160 x 100 px (landscape orientation) thumbnails that represent different items, quests, and properties. We are willing to pay $5.00 US for each image. There will also be opportunities to do other sized images at different rates such as large isometric maps, splash screens, etc.

We will be contracting out a lot of work, so while each image might not pay too much, aggregated across the entire workload, there is still a lot of money to be made here.

The games that we are creating are similar to those found on Facebook and MySpace. Here are a couple as a reference:

Mafia Wars

Vampires

Street Racing

If you are interested in being a part of this, please e-mail me at socialgamedev[at]gmail.com. Our next two games are going to be based on ancient legions and space wars, so be prepared to submit samples of 160 x 100px images that are going to be of comparable quality to the ones that you will deliver.

We look forward to hearing from you!!

socialgamedev.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

dpaint is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,889 Times in 2,359 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I'd respectfully suggest adding a zero to that per image price and I'm sure you'll get top quality work. I speak from experience because that is what I've been getting for exactly that type of work for the last 20 years.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.