Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Team CHOW III: White Rabbit

Name:  logo wr.jpg
Views: 1612
Size:  102.9 KB
    Logo by Ionic
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    White Rabbit-

Dark_Eyes
    Dimagyan
    Ionic

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic and guidelines:

Though often used as a form of divination, we'll be approaching it from a strictly design perspective. Each card is meant to tell a very particular tale (though this tale often depends on the reader) and has many symbols and meanings attached to it. The goal will be to do each card as a character-based (this is still chow) illustration to illuminate the meaning of the card. However, the specific meaning and the symbols will be up to you. We will, however, be following mostly to the Rider-Waite deck, with the exception that we will be using Princess instead of Page.

If you have any more questions about the above, please feel free to ask.

And here are the Rules ::

1. Your team will choose TWO CARDS per person to illustrate. So, a 2 person team needs 4, a 4 person team 8, etc. This is the minimum requirement, you may choose more.
    2. You may only take major arcana for half your cards, please choose Lesser Arcana (The Suits) for at least half. Bonus points for those who do mostly Lesser Arcana!
    3. You will post your choices in this thread. I will allow 4 teams per card. First come, first serve. If we get all the cards covered by at least four teams each, I will then be open to letting you pick cards that are already full. We want to make sure to get a full deck!
    4. Please make sure that your files can be sized down to 9 cm by 15.5 cm (or 3.543 x 6.1 inches) at 300 dpi. I'm exploring the option of seeing if we can get it printed, so please make sure your work is print-quality, or please write "OPT OUT OF PRINT" when you submit your work so I know you're not interested in having your cards printed as part of your deck.
    5. PLEASE DO NOT START DRAWING UNTIL JANUARY FIRST! Right now is the time to get everyone's cards assigned and start brainstorming, but please don't start drawing as it's unfair for the other teams.
    6. That's it, Have Fun!

Reference links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarot
    http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These are our cards:

Queen of Wands- http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn...gs/queens.html
    II The High Priestess- http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn...priestess.html
    XVII The Star- http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meanings/star.html
    Ten of Cups- http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meanings/tens.html
    XIV Temperance- http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn...emperance.html
    Seven of Pentacles- http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn...gs/sevens.html

Three major arcana and three lesser arcana.

Last edited by DIMAGYAN; January 1st, 2010 at 04:37 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nom Nom Nom!

My girlfriend got me a DS for christmas... colors is such an awesome powerful lil program!

----Art Networks----
    CA.org Sketchbook
    CGHub.com
    ----Social Network----
    Facebook.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    We can start brainstorming about the kind of work we want to do, characters, presentation etc.

This is intended as cards but character is the main focus, so i think we need to show characters in full figure or at least 3/4.Probably avoiding back view could be a good idea.
    Full scenes could work but minimalist scenes with composition(using the card as background perhaps) could work too.

A theme needs to be aadressed: Fantasy,sci fi, quotidian,etc.

How you want to work? full collaboration type of work,two cards per each one of us,choosing a "style" to match all the work. Etc

Anyway, just some thougths on this.
    Ionic and Dark_Eyes, let me know what you think.

Cheers

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys! Looking forward to the challenge! My pc just crapped out on me, so i have to rely on my laptop/corel painter backup for now, should have a solution for my main workstation soon. I'm cool with your choices Dimagyan. Actually it looks like we could split those up into one female one male for each of us. I'm thinking female: Queen of Wands, The High Priestess, Temperance? and male: The star?, Ten of Cups? Seven of Pentacles? I'm kinda' partial to a sci-fi theme, just to contrast with the last round. Anyways, I'm flexible, so let me know what you guys think, and i'll start sketching right away... GO TEAM

here's some written descriptions for the ryder-waite deck: http://www.sacred-texts.com/tarot/pkt/index.htm

MY DAILY SKETCHES

If you can read this, I gave you 5 stars

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok, Dark Eyes.Good luck with your workstation.

Im not sure about star represented in the form of a man(it could be though) but ten of cups and seven of pentacles i agree with you.

We could start by "choosing" the characteristics we want to represent for each card, just as a starting point( for instance seven of pentacles:patience, control of yourself,etc)

Regarding the "genre" i do like the idea of a sci fi theme.I think it could be framed by a quotidian kind of situations and enviroments(for instance: regular clothes and houses but with some elements that show technology) similar of what happens today, where you can find people with celular phones living in poor settlement or quite old houses refurbished and with modern furnitures and lcd on the wall...just quick examples.

We need to adress also the style and type of work we want to do, or at least how we could establish a cohesive set.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I dig the sci-fi. Do we have cards picked out yet? Dima' like I said I really need you to delegate on this one! I'm gonna be super busy... I'll have time to do the art but not really a lot of time to figure stuff out! whatever is agreed upon... I'm down for. I also like the idea of each of us doing one male and one female!

----Art Networks----
    CA.org Sketchbook
    CGHub.com
    ----Social Network----
    Facebook.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Don't worry Ionic.My main concern was to establish the genre and big frame to work, once the three of us have this decided it would be time to start sketching.

Ok, so we all agree on sci-fi.Now it would be time to choose cards.
    Ionic if you agree i would like you do Temperance and Ten of cups

Temprerance:http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn...emperance.html

Angel,merging seemingly impossible opossites,moderation,etc. (suggestion: Moderation seems to be the most "clear" meaning, so i think you could work the character upon this idea, someone who try to find a common field, seeking balance)

Images of different Temperance cards: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/images/temperance.shtml

Ten of Cups:http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meanings/tens.html

Permanence of joy,love, friendship.Family that one wants to see, etc.
    (Suggestion: This seems to be a good card to portrait a character that can be supportive, loyal and one can trust.A character that can be an essential part of an hipotetic protagonist.)

you could do Temperance as a female(angel or perhaps some kind of "spiritual techno character") and Ten of cups as a male(Perhaps an old male, grandfather or uncle, it needs to be someone one can rely on...so perhaps an old man who gives the idea of a wise man, a gardener, a carpenter? some craft that needs time, patience and practise and study...anyway you see what i mean. It needs to be different than the seven of pentacles that is represented by a farmer)

Dark Eyes, tell me what cards you want to do and i will take the rest(Seven of pentacles and queen of wands are lesser Arcana and The high priestess and the star are major Arcana)

I will post a shedulle later.

Cheers

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys.. Dimagyan, I'd like to do the High Priestess and the Seven of pentacles, but if you like one of those i'm happy to exchange..

Well, i took a lot of notes here, doing some research, so take it all with a grain of salt... just trying to stir the pot...

The original Rider-Waite deck was illustrated by Pamela Coleman Smith in 1909. She was an initiate of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, that's the order that Aleister Crowley was a member of before he split from the group to create his own "mystical" order. Most of these secret societies are offshoots of freemasonry, complete with sacred symbolism and initiations. The majority of my research comes from Israel Regardie's book, "the Golden Dawn". To clarify, I don't buy into tarot as anything but a tool for finding interesting coincidences, but I do appreciate the colorful archetypes it provides for creative brainstorming. In case you wondered where all the paranoid conspiracies come from, here is an excerpt from a 1917 rosicrucian manual (another masonic-like organization similar to the golden dawn): Name:  AMORC%20illuminatti.jpg
Views: 1687
Size:  109.3 KB

Queen of Wands:
    Name:  waqu.jpg
Views: 1258
Size:  36.7 KB
    Queen of Wands: Wands=Fire , -Love of money, or a certain success in business ; adaptability; steady force applied to an object; steady rule; great attractive power; power of command; kind and generous when not opposed.. Reversed: can be obstinate, revengeful, domineering, and tyrannical

-Sounds like a very strong, and beloved matriarch, with a capacity for vengence, She represents material wealth, so in this case probably high-tech would be involved. Typically illustrated as a red-head with a beautiful and resolute face, surrounded by winged leopards and flames on her throne...

II The High Priestess:
    Name:  ar02.jpg
Views: 1265
Size:  32.7 KB
    II The High Priestess: planet= moon; represents the Secret Church; Priestess of the silver star; The great feminine force controlling the very source of life, gathering into herself all the energizing forces and holding them in solution until the time of release; one of the highest and holiest of the greater arcana; Depicted as female holding sacred TORA scroll seated between sacred pillars at the entrance of the sacred temple; the sacred bride of the just man, colors =pale blue deepening into sky blue, silvery white and silver, relieved by touches of orange and flame...

-hmmm a translator of secret science? Maybe a super intelligent scientist of the future? An ancient priestess from a long extinct but highly technologically evolved race.. maybe a type 3 or 4 on the kardashev scale? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale Maybe she could be in a quotidian setting, like a super advanced creature in a moonlit park at night or an alien priestess addressing a college of cardinals?

XVII The Star:
    Name:  ar17.jpg
Views: 1265
Size:  30.8 KB
    XVII The Star: symbol = aquarius, or water; eternal youth and beauty; colors= amethyst, pale grey, white and pale yellow; immortality; gifts of the spirit, promise of ultimate attainment; the guiding force of love in all its forms; Depicted as a naked woman pouring the waters of life underneath the starry sky.

-I don't know, maybe a beautiful geneticist, who has attained immortal beauty of her own design? I guess there's a lot of wiggle room, the star could play a part in the narrative, like scientist at her work station, harnessing the power of a local star? I guess this could be male or female doesn't really matter, as long as the narrative is there...

Ten of Cups:
    Name:  cu10.jpg
Views: 1219
Size:  29.9 KB

Ten of Cups: cups = water; planet = mars; permanent and lasting success; the lord of material happiness; pleasure; debauchery; contentment; repose of the entire heart; perfection of human love and friendship; reversed: repose of the false heart, indignation, violence

-off the top of my head, i imagine a hermaphroditic, siamese twin-like alien species, representing the perfect union between sexes... or maybe an alien in an upper class, modernized setting, representing the achievement of material happiness..

XIV Temperance:
    Name:  ar14.jpg
Views: 1232
Size:  35.5 KB
    XIV Temperance: symbol = saggitarius; counter-changed forces between fire and water; floating androgynous angel, one foot on the ground in front of a volcano; changes in the seasons; perpetual movement of life and the combination of ideas; tempers, combines and harmonises the psychic and material natures; colors: bright blue, blue-grey, slate-blue, and lilac-grey

-hmmm, maybe a technological psychic? Someone that mediates the thoughts of another, bridging the gap between the psychic/energetic and the physical/matter? There are so many ways you could go with this one...

Seven of Pentacles:
    Name:  pe07.jpg
Views: 1287
Size:  29.5 KB
    Seven of Pentacles: Pentacles (coins) = earth; success unfulfilled; unprofitable speculation and employment; little gain for much labor; rose buds represent a lack of flowering success; crushed hopes; disappointment, misery, slavery, necessity and baseness; a card of money, business, barter but with very different interpretations, one tending towards altercation and quarrels, another to innocence, ingenuity, and purgation. Reversed: cause for anxiety regarding money which it may be proposed to lend

-right away i think of an alien shop keeper, down on his luck, looking forlornly at his wares...

I suppose we need some graphic design around the edges to name and number the cards... Style wise we could go more design centric like Alphonse Mucha, or we could go for a more realistic portrayal for the sake of narrative... dunno, i kinda' feel like the borders should unify the designs, so that we can be more free with the narrative and our own individual styles... just my thoughts....

Last edited by Dark_Eyes; January 3rd, 2010 at 09:09 PM.
    MY DAILY SKETCHES

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    White rabbit... That name makes me think of fear and loathing. The part with Rauls attorney in the bathtub. Good luck to you guys and its gonna be fun to see what comes out of your team.

Björn Silfverberg

B-Mans Spanking

Friends sketchbooks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to B-Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think we should go a more divine path with these characters and make them bigger than life... almost a pantheon of gods. something epic on each card... just get the idea of the card and run with it.

----Art Networks----
    CA.org Sketchbook
    CGHub.com
    ----Social Network----
    Facebook.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ionic: Are we supposed to keep things in the same genre? The rules don't say anything specific about it, but dimagyan kinda' made it seem that way. I'm cool with whatever, but the seven of pentacles feels like a very mortal card to me, i.e. lack of successful business (not a very divine attribute). I was approaching it from a sci-fi perspective, but i guess the science fiction/divine-fantasy thing could overlap (I wanted the high priestess to be larger than life).

Last edited by Dark_Eyes; January 3rd, 2010 at 10:37 PM.
    MY DAILY SKETCHES

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dark_Eyes: Just interpret it in your own way... no one said it would be easy... brainstorm a lot before you even put pen to pad... I'll show you what I mean when I do mine... I've got some interesting concepts for mine very odd cards enjoy homies

----Art Networks----
    CA.org Sketchbook
    CGHub.com
    ----Social Network----
    Facebook.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ionic: Cool, I guess we are all gonna' do our own thing. Just didn't know if we were going to fit them all in a genre, Dimagyan is that cool with you? Tarot cards are pretty diverse anyways, makes more sense to branch off into different ideas...

MY DAILY SKETCHES

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great post with a lot of information Dark Eyes.Very nice.

Sorry for not answer before.As i see it, at some point we need to do a cohesive entry.It can be a collaborative form, a similar style, similar elements or a theme or perhaps a decoration frame.But we need something to relate all the cards.In my opinion this is important for the challenge.Perhaps after we see the sketches of each one of us, we can have an idea of the direction and the kind of entry we want to do.Pretty much what i have writed before was as a suggestion, a starting point.

Sorry if your cards are strange Ionic.I picked those for you because you were busy and because i think you can do a great job with those.If you want to exchange mines, there is no problem.

Regarding the rules, it is true that there is no mention to the genre or theme, however as i sayed before i think we need something to link all six cards, and i thougth that an specific genre and situation could help.As i writed before those are suggestions and what i think, something to start brainstorming with both of you.Sorry if this seems to mean like i want to tell you what to draw, i can assure you that's not my intention.

So, i made a couple of sketches to start the visual part.I guess it would be easy to find a common ground that way.

Name:  cards rough sketches 600px.jpg
Views: 1460
Size:  41.9 KB

Name:  Queen of wands sketch 1.jpg
Views: 1147
Size:  34.2 KB

Name:  Queen of wands sketch 2.jpg
Views: 1155
Size:  48.3 KB
    Just some sketches for queen of wands.Different directions, one more sublime and the other more calm i guess.

We have time so i think for the moment we can start with sketches and see what directions result form that.

Cheers mates

Last edited by DIMAGYAN; January 4th, 2010 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Working on the Star card. I refined a bit the previous sketch.On the lcd behind her should be eight stars and a water pool.
    Is not really much different from the original one(nude female, two urns, water pool, seven/eight stars).First idea, i would see what other direction can i take.

Name:  The Star sketch.jpg
Views: 1221
Size:  47.1 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    K, sry guys, i've been in computer hell... Had a blown hard drive which i've replaced, upgraded my op system, and had to reinstall everything from scratch... almost in working form, just need to get my new color calibrator and i'm good to go.

- I agree with finding some common ground in sketch stage... and really, I think that this could work with or without a common theme, (as long as we are bouncing ideas off each other, there has to be an element of teamwork, i guess). I'm flexible though, so if either of you has a different idea, I'll go with the flow.. I actually appreciate being pushed a bit, at least where i live there aren't any concept artists nearby, no sketch groups, no figure drawing groups, (though I'm planning on starting my own,) so any help i can get from you two is greatly appreciated (since you guys are so awesome )

-Dimagyan: I like where the sketches are going. The first version of the queen of wands appeals to me more i think (i imaging a sprawling sci fi city behind her). However, the second one has some drama compositionally, and could work as well. I like the idea for the star as well, i'll have to dig up a bunch of reference for technology. We should probably get the design of the tech stuff solid in the early stages, just to reduce headaches in the rendering phase. Tech stuff is hard to do, can either be too simple , like buck rogers, or get too crazy detailed and cause rendering nightmares...

Here's my first sketch for the high priestess. I want her to look alien, though it's hard to tell now, with a transparent skull with eyes inside her head (see ref of strange fish). She's in a masonic temple, between the sacred pillars... her helmet and TORA scroll is going to be broadcasting "secret science" to the initiates. I want to juxtapose the old vs. new, an alien visitation in an antiquated temple... some other ref that inspired me.
    p.s.: I've started a livestream channel at www.livestream.com/colinspad so if you want to drop in and see what i'm up to, i think i'll be broadcasting there sometime in the evening (6-8 pm eastern time). Procaster kinda' hogs my resources though, and my brushes lag a bit... i'll give it a try for a while... you can chat with me there so we can work together realtime...

Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by Dark_Eyes; January 11th, 2010 at 05:40 AM.
    MY DAILY SKETCHES

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hardware problems are a real pain.Good to hear that you are solving the issues.

Yes, bouncing ideas on the sketch stage should help to find a common ground and have a more cohesive team work.

I fully agree with the technology research.That is probably a good part to have common elements and designs ideas to unify all the cards.
    Looking to my previous sketches it seem that i let myself carry away with cables and a general "cyber punk" feel(more or less)...

Probably the sci fi elemnts in the work could be a bit decorative, giving the work a fantasy feel or we could try to make believable sci fi stuff.In any case is just a question of try it.

I like your sketch and idea Dark Eyes.The new meeting the old is a very iconic concept.I like also the human scenary that you choose.It works well for the idea.

I have a suggestions: I see that you are doing and alien priestess but i think her chest is too small and thin.The rest of the body looks quite human, specially the head but the chest doesn't combine too well i think.

The eyes idea is pretty insteresting, i guess that would be more clear on the final result.

I cheched the link for the livestream but it was off air.I will check later.(i have 3 hours+ of difference)

I did another Queen sketch, inspired with Dark Eyes sketch.Perhaps i went too far away from sci fi.Just exploring other ideas for her costume.

Name:  Queen of wands sketch 3.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  58.0 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dimagyan: Nice! I like this version, very dynamic.. I love the look of your sketching, very fluid... you're stuff reminds me of Carlo Arellano. Thanks for the critiques, i agree and will fix her chest, I definitely appreciate anything you may notice, so don't be shy... I will try to livestream tomorrow around... say 5:00 pm my time? that will be around 8:00 pm your time, if that is bad for you just pm me your schedule and we can work something out. Regarding the tech stuff, I don't mind the more fantastic, aesthetic elements, although i do respect the more grounded, functional designs.. Maybe a marriage between the two is a worthy goal? We'll see... I went digging for some interesting reference, take it or leave it...
    Weird robot thingy..
    Name:  AC_Deus_5.jpg
Views: 1229
Size:  111.8 KB
    Interesting Peugeot concept with touch sensitive interface, kinda want to incorporate the sleekness into the helmet of the high priestess
    Name:  peugeot_touch3.jpg
Views: 958
Size:  31.0 KB
    Name:  peugeot_touch5.jpg
Views: 957
Size:  38.6 KB
    Name:  peugeot_touch8.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  28.1 KB
    Motorcycles always have such interesting shapes and doo-dads...
    Name:  alp_germaner.jpg
Views: 1037
Size:  229.4 KB
    Some interesting "alien" looking car interiors
    Name:  Alpine’s 2003 Honda Civic Si.jpg
Views: 1623
Size:  70.9 KB
    Name:  Mazda-Ryuga-Concept-1.jpg
Views: 2518
Size:  269.3 KB
    have a bunch more, need to sort through them a bit...
    Cheers...

MY DAILY SKETCHES

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just so you guys know I'm still in... was just very busy... and I will have my stuff done... nice mood photos! really helps the cohesion!

----Art Networks----
    CA.org Sketchbook
    CGHub.com
    ----Social Network----
    Facebook.com

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ionic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ionic: No worries brotha'! In this day and age, i totally understand... Looking forward to seeing what you come up with...

MY DAILY SKETCHES

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

been sketching all day and these ones are the best

----Art Networks----
    CA.org Sketchbook
    CGHub.com
    ----Social Network----
    Facebook.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great sketches Ionic, esp the 10 of cups, I really like her ... cups?

Niva's Links: Sketchbook | Eternal Seven Website
    Doomsday Dream Clan Artists: Clanlord | Headhunter
    Team CHOW III: Doomsday Dream Clan

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Niva. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks Dark Eyes.Glad you liked the queen sketch.I didn't knew about Carlo Arellano's work.Interesting stuff.I like how He mantein the line even in the more painted works.

Great technology references,good work. a lot of interesting shapes.I made a couple of skethes after those references.

Sorry about the livestream, i could't attend at that time.

Ionic, great work.Temperance looks really good and the meaning is very clear.Ten of cups is representing the permanence of "joy" "friendship" and "love" as the union of man and machine right?.
    Good idea about the decoration of the background.I replicated a similar pattern based on the wheel of the first conceptual motorcycle in the pictures.

i made a couple of sketches after the pictures posted by Dark Eyes and the sketches of Ionic.I think the Sci fi elements are more clear now and probably more similar between the two cards.Queen 4 was a bit of a experiment, it doesn't look too much like a queen really.
    The lights on the helmet of Star are the representation of the eight stars of the card.

Name:  Queen of wands sketch 4.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  61.6 KB

Name:  Queen of wands sketch 5.jpg
Views: 875
Size:  39.3 KB

Name:  The Star sketch 2.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  51.6 KB

Name:  The Star sketch 2b.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  67.7 KB

Let me know what do you think.Also, how long do you guys want to stay on the sketching stage? probably start next week with the final concepts? one week per card,to finish the concepts.

Cheers

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Liking what I'm seeing guys, nice studies! Looking forward to seeing more.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to t i m For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    These are some wonderful sketches, I love it! Can't wait to see what you'll do with the futuristic car!

Team Chow III Presents:
    THE POKEMONGRELS!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evui For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    One more for the Queen of wands.

Name:  Queen of wands sketch 6.jpg
Views: 824
Size:  63.0 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ohh DIM, she has a beautiful face! Her outfit design is wonderful as well, perhaps a few more touches of blue would be helpful? Right now I'm only getting blue hints at the top and no where else. She could have an anklet! Anyway, I'm looking forward to see how this progresses, I'm watching ya'll!

Team Chow III Presents:
    THE POKEMONGRELS!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evui For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

----Art Networks----
    CA.org Sketchbook
    CGHub.com
    ----Social Network----
    Facebook.com

Janos is offline Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on Fu! Level 10 Gladiator: Equites
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I love the star and the latest queen concept. Its that nice old school si fi design that really gets me exited. Good job guys, hope to see more progress soon!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    kickass guys! nice designs.

Björn Silfverberg

B-Mans Spanking

Friends sketchbooks

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B-Man For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast