The comic story thread

View testimonialsView Artwork

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

The comic story thread

Hello everybody, I know this might have been done before but I thought it would be fun as well as useful to happen here in the CA community.

The thought is about drawing a comic story everyone who want to subscribe in creating it, Its sort of like that game people used to play which you have to sing a part from some song and the one who has the turn after you has to sing a part from another song start by the letter which the previous song finished by it.

I personally think it would be nice if so many artists here shared thier art in that story as we would be able to have a variety of drawing styles/materials/ideas/characters/events/cultures.. like one collective creative story everyone of us has his own share of creating it and affecting in its events.

Anyway, I decided to start maybe some would like the thought and wanna share, I started with some quick page I made today in my work so excuse me if the quality of it isnt so good.

Anyone want to be in feel free to add or change whatever s/he want in the story line movment

http://i45.tinypic.com/34eba5c.jpg

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Escher_fan; December 23rd, 2009 at 07:01 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.