Two Pieces for my High School AP Studio Art Portfolio

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Two Pieces for my High School AP Studio Art Portfolio

I am currently taking AP Art Studio. I have finally settled upon a concentration. I am going to do the idea of finished versus unfinished painting. Hopefully this makes sense when you look at the pieces but if not here is a little explanation. In the larger painting of the man paintinge, the canvas has been left blank because his painting is not finished. I also left the hands out to make it seem like they sort of became one with the canvas. In the other painting I combined a very finished element (the woman sitting) with more raw and unfinished elements (the picture hanging and the guitar). I would love some feedback on these two pieces. I could also use some guidance with my concentration. Possibly some ideas for my next few pieces. Thanks.[IMG]file:///Users/LaurieCoughlin/Desktop/DSCN0177.JPG[/IMG][IMG]file:///Users/LaurieCoughlin/Desktop/DSCN0176.JPG[/IMG]
    file:///Users/LaurieCoughlin/Desktop/DSCN0071.jpg

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    URL's are "broken". Are these from a file path?

I usually host my images on http://www.imageshack.us/ if I outside host. But the best method would be to put your images right up on CA by clicking the "manage attachments" button down the page a bit.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 870 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    The first post here has a tutorial on how to attach images to your posts. The links you've used seem to be on your personal computer desktop, so would be impossible for anyone but you to see.

The Nezumi Works Sketchbook - Now in progress

My online portfolio

Bloggity blog

"Skill is the result of trying again and again, applying our ability and proving our knowledge as we gain it. Let us get used to throwing away the unsuccessful effort and doing the job over. Let us consider obstacles as something to be expected in any endeavor; then they won't seem quite so insurmountable or so defeating." - Andrew Loomis

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.