Kill Bill: Volume II

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill: Volume II

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Follows
    Following

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mirama...ill/volume_II/

I think I'm just about the only person on the planet who hasn't seen the first one and considering that there's no kung fu or samurai movie that I don't love, I feel ashamed of myself. I promise I won't make that mistake again though.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    OH-:trippy:-YEAH!!!!

I reallly want to see this. I hope they released the first so I can see it again before the 2nd.

-Joshua

Fun Movie.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Check out www.kill-bill.com

Volume 1 is being released on DVD soon. I haven't seen it but I've already made up my mind that I'm buying it on the day it comes out. They're also coming out with action figures that have removable limbs and "blood-squirting acton."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dvd comes out april 13th, I believe. Snatching that up soon as it comes out.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    KILL BILL IS SSEERIIIOUSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ha. Sweet.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Kill Bill Volume 3 already being planned by Mr. Tarantino.

Article here.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I haven't seen the first movie. Should I see it before watching the second, or would I able to understand what's going on either way?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Watch Volume I first. Things would be spoiled if you watched the two in reverse order.

Ho hum!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    From what I've read in the reviews, the second movie apparently makes the stuff that seemed stupid in the first movie "not stupid" by filling in a bunch of the bigger gaps.

Art student
    ~Livin' large at Watts Atelier.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    2nd one is great. i liked it better than the first. less martial arts, more quentin at his best.

david carradine , gordon and michael madsen are gods. the little mexican guy, rufus, and the pimp were great little characters that stole the scenes that they were in.

great music, great dialogue, great pacing, great action.

iknow i sound like a fanboy, but i loved this movie

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yea.. I love it too.. I seem to love it increasingly the more I think about it... David Carradine was just perfect in it. I'm not sure if I would put it above the first, simply because I'm too much of an anime fanboy and that Production I.G. anime part blew my mind. But surely, combining parts 1 & 2 into one story, and it's probably my favorite movie ever.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I really enjoyed vol 2. I just wish there was more action with david carridine. also I was secretly hoping for another killer anime sequence, but wasn't surprised not to see one.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The "Bill" part was originally offered to Warren Beatty too, good thing that didn't pan out.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    supposedly there is a fight scene between carradine and michael jay white (Spawn) that was cut out. cant wait for the dvd.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I´m going to see it on thursday. The first one, although i think it sucked by Tarantinos standards, was really cool. Hopefully theres even more gore in volume 2...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    meh...I didn't like it. Everyone was laughing at the kung fu references and stuff; I thought it was supposed to be kind of a serious movie (maybe it's because I'm a woman and if someone shot me in the head and then stole my child without telling me, I'd be a little pissed!). I especially think they should have made 'Kill Bill' as one giant movie with an intermission in the middle--NOT a two-parter. I understand you make more money with two parts, but it felt really choppy that way.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 389 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Something I made for an eatpoo thread regarding the latest flicks.

Jamen jag tror att han skäms, och har gömt sig. Vårt universum det är en av dom otaliga spermasatser som Herren i sin självhärliga ensamhet har runkat fram för å besudla intet.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I saw it Saturday night and I absolutely loved it. As said before, I do like the movie the more and more I think about it. I just loved the setting this time through, real western feel. And the dialogue was great. "Now listen up because this one applies to you," "Easy to use..." A lot of the dialogue had me laughing my ass off. Spectacular movie, especially as a whole.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    BORING... it appears that Tarantino is starting to believe his own hype. hes trying to be clever in a "Tarantino" way and its just boring and obnoxious.. how could that horrable pregnancy
    test scene even be compared to the royal with cheese scene or the bad muthafucker scene in pulp fiction? not even close.
    also this shit was dragging on with the obnoxiously boring and horrably delivered dialouge.. i felt like i was sitting through the last Metal Gear all over again... and what a shitty ending.. no release,, just a slow fizzle out..

-Lono

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I thought it was great! Both Kill Bills had it's slow parts and strange dialogue in places. When I saw the first one, I was getting a bit annoying with some of the slow scenes that I thought didn't need to be that slow or that long. But it had enough cool and interesting stuff happening throughout the movie, like the anime scene, the big fight at the end, etc, that I started to respect what Tarintino was trying to do with the slow scenes, but I still think some of it wasn't needed. In Kill Bill 2, same shite, had a lot of slow scenes that were bothersome at first, but I got into what he was trying to do after seeing the purpose. Tarintino seems to be all about the slow scene/quirky dialogue, but my favorite scenes that I think best shows skill is the snake scene, and the eye scene, totally caught me off guard.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i did think it had some cool scenes,, but the cool scenes to unbearably boring scenes ratio was tipping towards the latter in my opinion,, and thats just not acceptable to me. just my opinion.

-Lono

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Lono wrote:
    but the cool scenes to unbearably boring scenes ratio was tipping towards the latter in my opinion, and thats just not acceptable
    Hahahah!

I remember watching the Matrix part 2, and thinking "Thats just not acceptable" waving my hand at the screen in dismissal like an old samurai after witnessing that long rediculous speech that the Arcitech of the Matrix rambled at the end..

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I agree with Lono. Though I like how Tarantino uses music to drive the scenes, that's about all I liked. I was especially disappointed with the showdown between Bill and The Bride. I expected a huge, long showdown (on a moonlit beach, as Bill said)--but all I got was a 2 second, quick death. GIVE ME A SHOWDOWN, DAMMIT! *sigh*

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Lono wrote:

quote:but the cool scenes to unbearably boring scenes ratio was tipping towards the latter in my opinion, and thats just not acceptable

Hahahah!

I remember watching the Matrix part 2, and thinking "Thats just not acceptable" waving my hand at the screen in dismissal like an old samurai after witnessing that long rediculous speech that the Arcitech of the Matrix rambled at the end..
    Geez. Am I the only one who didn't hate the Matrix Reloaded, or Revolutions.

Obviously, they are nothing in comparison to the original Matrix, but they are much better than the majority of movies produced.

Reloaded had some cheesy moments, as did Revolutions, and some inexcusable moments, however, they were fairly solid movies.

That said, they weren't good enough to buy though.

I think some people are hopping on a Reloaded and Revolutions "hate" bandwagon.

~.cfb, proud member of the Middle Class.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey I don't hate Matrix Reloaded or Revolutions. To me there was enough cool stuff in those movies that made me like them, but I think Reloaded was the weakest out of the three. Actually the only reason I watch Reloaded once in a while is just for the fights and the car chase. The dialogue was complete trash for no reason. I think it was foolish for the makers to purposely force the dialogue in the second one to sound more like rambling riddles than actual clear, sound, logical points like the first Matrix. I understood the dialogue, after a while of thinking about what the hell character's like the artcitech, French dude, etc, were rambling, but the speeches stunk. The first one was the best in my opinion because the fight action was as great as the logical dialogue speeches which Morpheus for example, delivered very well. Reloaded was more about the cool look which I thought made it the weaknest out of the three, but it had enough cool stuff in it to still make it alright, just not well done.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I thought all 3 Matrix movies were OUTSTANDING, special-effects wise. John Gaeta has raised the bar in the VFX arena and now, when I watch a big effects-laden movie, I have to compare it to the content in the Matrix.

I still go 'WOW' every single time I see: 1) the bullet-time sequence in the first 'Matrix'; 2) the burly brawl fight between 100+ Agent Smiths in 'Reloaded'; and 3) The entire Zion standoff sequence in 'Revolutions'--especially when millions of Sentinels swarmed into the hull--that was INSANE.

However, I think the first 'Matrix' could have stood alone. I know the Wachowskis had more to the story that they wanted to tell and all, but the first one was just great. I think everyone was just 'wowed' by the first one with the whole 'bullet-time' stuff, and then when they saw the second and third one, they got disappointed. Like Star Wars; the first one is always the best. (well, that's not true, I like 'Empire Strikes Back'...)

sorry for my rambling...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Aight, i just got back from Kill Bill 2. Good movie, if you liked volume 1, you´re going to like this too.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Anyone stay for the end credits. I heard there was a blooper at the end about Elle's eyeball. I missed it though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.