Join 500,000+ Artists
Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!
Cintiq would be amazing, or Modbook or whatever. For now though, I just want an intous 4
My wedding, kids, a degree in architecture, and of course, for Bumskee to post. Oh, and that sweet ass Audi A8.
Hot Toys Dog Alien Move Masterpieces figure.
CRITIQUE AS YOU WOULD BE CRITIQUED
THE ABOVE LINK IS ALL YOU NEED
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=200044 <- Sketchbook - filled with unhappy things.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
--- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear
Check out my Sketchbook! Critique and Criticism welcomed.
or my Deviantart!
· or check out my: Blog
1 - http://matthewaengel.com/blog/tesla/
2 - http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive...-12WX-3-lg.jpg
3 - http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/09/25...lienware-m17x/ (that with 8 gig of memory) FOR ART OF COURSE I don't play games more sophisticated than the free yahoo games
those or a starship Enterprise.
Life. College took all my moneyz.
But, seriously, I'd like some more art books, Gnomon dvds, Massive Black videos, Massive Black book, Massive Black job, and the Mac Pro with 32GB of RAM, dual 1GB video card, dual 30" monitors, 4 quad-core processors, and I'll be generous here, just one 1TB hard drive. I set that up on Apple's site and it costs more than my car! $23,000+
1. A cute intellegent artistic girlfriend....yeah right.
2. A cintiq...obviusely, who here doesn't (those who already have one i guess)
3. A pair of Jordans......jk.....jk
4. A drafting table with light table capabilities
5. Acrylic paints and canvas
6. A scanner
7. An mbox with pro tools built in
8. A hair transplant....lol (no seriously)
9. A full home fitness gym......you know to work of the fat i gain from sitting in front of this danm screen all day wishing i had a job!!!!!
10. And finally world peace....duh!
These are fairly affordable compared to you guys
(I ended up buying their duffel bag in this color a few weeks ago to use for plein air painting--incredible quality and worth every penny, but it made me broke)
Last edited by darkwolfb87; December 17th, 2009 at 09:28 PM.
But since it can't be purchased to not afford, I'll just have to endure until it comes to me with time and study.
My SketchBook http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=139784
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=192127"Everything must serve the idea. The means used to convey the idea should be the simplest and clear. Just what is required. No extra images. To me this is a universal principle of art. Saying as much as possible with a minimum of means."-John Huston, Director
GriNGo - haha yeah I have an SR80 too. It's hard for me to imagine that there are 9 or 10 upgrades to the SR80
Hmm, for me, it would definitely be to go abroad. I've never had then chance to yet, but one day I WILL visit another country, it's been one of my dreams since I was little. Maybe I will take a trip around several countries, on an artistic journey. That would be nice
More realisticly, I would like:
- Kolinsky (spelling?) sable brushes.
- A new headset for my computer as sound only comes from the left side now.
- A larger USB pen... I think a 16GB one, just to make sure I have enough space (2GB is just way too small now).
- A place to work which doesn't have awful, yellow lighting. Or a place with actual, decent lighting for drawing.
- The perfect desk to work at, instead of my bedroom floor.
- A decent scanner!
not this one in particular though it looks great. just any studio with large space
past that, I'd be happy if I could afford a life, i have no moneyz to even visit or go out with friends. just enough to diet on noodles and buy expensive books for an overly expensive school. (not to sound pathetic though, my life is still going great :-P)
Last edited by Blahm; December 17th, 2009 at 07:55 PM.
Summits and Tutorial Pass to SF GDC 2010. Already saved enough money for a larger tablet, just not enough to afford GDC. :<