Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Carl's Sketchbook

THIS IS MOST RECENT PIECE! GOT TO LAST PAGE
    Name:  0weezy.jpg
Views: 1176
Size:  192.9 KB

hi im Carl im and 15years old and from london my ethinic is Afro-Carribean im
    also new and my dream is to be a concept artist these are a few of my sketches there not very good quality as i dont have a scanner so i had to take a picture of them but any way just want to make a contribution and learn from everyone. ive recently bought a anatomy book becasue i want to learn to draw correct porportion bodies so i am studying it in my own time.

i have alot of confesion to make my main one was i always told myself that you wouldnt make alot of my drawing but i come to realise its what i want to do and i jus love to draw regardless of the profit.

my final confession/big regret is i have just take my options for my GCSE and i havent taken Art i regret this with my life becasue ionly reaslied what i wanted to do after i chose my options. is is my biggest regret, but somehow because i have not taken art i have been drawing more than usual mabe because of guilt but more becasue i realised that ive wasted 2years of my life.

Attached Images Attached Images                
    Last edited by CarlSpringer; December 7th, 2010 at 04:15 PM. Reason: uploading sketches
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.