Read and support Unseen Tribe @ Zuda
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Read and support Unseen Tribe @ Zuda

During this month I´m taking part on the Zuda Comics competition with my entry Unseen Tribe.
    I invite you to read and will thank for the support and circulation.

http://www.zudacomics.com/node/1616 (to read and vote)
    http://lucianovecchio.wordpress.com/ (my personal blog, with more images and pin-ups from Unseen Tribe, and other published works)

About ZUDA COMICS:
    Zuda Comics is DC Comics' webcomics division, open for comic creators to submit their own eight-page comics. Each month ten are selected to compete. Users can vote for their favorite and the winner receives a contract to continue their comic on Zuda with 52 more pages.
    To help a comic win the competition, readers can:
    -Vote
    -Rate with 5 stars
    -Post comments
    -Spread the word, post in your blog, myspace, facebook, twitter.

To do so you need to register at Zuda (it´s free and only takes a moment) at
    http://www.zudacomics.com/user/register

Thnks a lot! And below I´ll tell you more about the comic.
    -Luciano Vecchio

SYNOPSIS

With self-generated superabilities, they surf the weird, the unexplained and the subtle. The next step of mankind’s consciousness evolution! The Unseen Tribe.

A Change of Aeon is looming over Mankind. An evolution jump towards consciousness, a revolution of the Spirit! This is a moment of transition, strange phenomena rising at global scale, the Subtle overlapping the Concrete.
    All over the world, the younger generations wake up to a new level of awareness. A bunch of kids find themselves manifesting superabilities: Energy manipulation, astral projection… the hidden possibilities of the human body taken to the extreme.
    The Unseen Tribe started as a secret online forum for Iri, Leo, Muna and Zed to share their experiences. A mutual bond and a sense of good got them together to travel the world in search of adventures.
    If the world as we know it is coming to an end, they’ll be there to see it and have the wildest time while helping existence survive the process.

CHARACTERS

LEO
    Codename: SALAMANDRA
    Spontaneously taps into the Kundalini force to unleash full body potential and more.

MUNA
    codename: ARCATAG
    Sees the energetic spectrum and manipulates it through arcane symbols.

ZED
    Codename: DREAMWALKER
    Masters the power of the dream world in the physical one.

IRI
    Codename: Q-MECHA
    Alchemist, geomancer and pseudoscientist genius.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
    Luciano Vecchio recides in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and his previous works include the indy hit series Sentinels (Drumfish Productions, US), the gothic saga Cruel Thing (Norma Editorial, Spain; Emmanuel Proust, France; Heavy Metal, US) and Real Clohe (Ivrea, Argentina and Spain). Unseen Tribe is his first work as integral artist.

Unseen Tribe can be read at:

http://www.zudacomics.com/node/1616

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Arshes Nei is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,259 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Sorry about that, approved your posts....things got a bit hectic...so I'm doing my rounds of janitorial bot sniping and seeing why posts got hit by being modded.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Levity: I wonder if "bot sniper" is a better CHOW topic or IDW topic. (I already did the 'draw from what does everybody look like" version.)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 521 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Arshes Nei View Post
    Sorry about that, approved your posts....things got a bit hectic...so I'm doing my rounds of janitorial bot sniping and seeing why posts got hit by being modded.
    Honestly I dont think you should have. That's the 3rd time in the lounge (5th time everywhere else) I've seen someone just drop their zuda comic link, and never to be seen again. This isnt an advertising dump, whether its a bot or a real person.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sorry about that. I´m an usual Conceptart silent reader, so I assumed it was ok to show my link here. Appologies if it bothered anyone.

BlightedArt is offline That annoying itch you just can't seem to scratch Level 11 Gladiator: Essedarii
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 544 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    ^ Bot's don't apologize, A-OK in my book.

Some cool pics here man! You should make a Sketchbook and upload them there, got a couple bits of critique for ya, but not sure if it's appropriate to post them here?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 521 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    its ok, must have forgot my morning pills its just that every zuda person dumps their link here like some sort of advertisement and usually leaves.You'd get more support here if you had more posts, and people knew who you were, so I hope you stick around.

Blighted, you can crit him in the zuda link if your registered, that site actually handles crits really well. slowly becoming a great comic hub.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Noted, I will put together a sketchbook here first chance I get and try to participate more

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.