Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    Thanks
    Quick question guys, how big in pixels do you want the finals?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Alright. So I got all of Tom's and Björn's files. The .rar screwed up for some reason but reloaded it and everything is in order. Got the tags in there as well so that's made things simple, cheers Björn

Tim : I for one was looking at a final-post height of about 900 pixels without borders. The cards Björn sent me are 2192px with the border (the .psd versions that is), and Tom also sent me huge cards so I can play around with them even more than mine hehe So, I'll probably end up bringing them all down to the 750-900px high range and see how things look. You can send me the .psd if you like, if not a larger-ish jpg would be good so that I can scale all of our cards down to a common height and have them all stay crisp.

Tom has also sent me his "Lovers" card although he says it's far from finished and didn't know if we should post it. Figured I should ask you guys, should we ? We have plenty of cards as it is so we're safe there -as long as Tim and I finish up in time but I'm sure that' shouldn't be an issue (hell Tom's given us 2 bonus ones already!).

Thanks
    Sounds good, Ill post my finals at 900 x 523 before borders. I didn't get a copy of the border, so if someone wants to slap them on there that'd be much appreciated. Almost 5pm now Chicago time, finals will be up later this evening.

Thanks
    Tim : sent you a private message !

Thanks
    Got the message guys, you guys are the best thanks for the support!

Allright duders, I'm calling it before my eyes fall out.

Finals:

w/ border 950 x 614
    Last edited by t i m; February 1st, 2010 at 02:41 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to t i m For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Daaaamn ! It's done !!
    It took me a lot longer than I expected just getting the actual post done, but she's away !

Great workin' with you guys. Here's what I managed to do with the Ace of Swords and Judgement. F+ck me that horn looks soooo not-dropped-in-there-afterwards, it's like it was painted into the pic from the begging, right ? right ?... hehe Yaa I chose to spend the extra time on the Ace so... I had to cut somewhere . I'm bummed I didn't push 'em further but I enjoyed the experience.

(and my dog is home now, so she should be doin' fine real soon)

*edit: for those of you who are interested, the rune on the Ace's helmet is Dagaz, which is supposed to symbolise awakening, awareness, clarity and a good moment to test things out. Which is why I chose it : it's pretty damn close to the Ace of Swords meanning. I first thought of Kenaz, "the beacon" but it looks like sh+t so

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rambozo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daestwen View Post
    Okay, no extension.

Poll will be going up on schedule when I wake up in the morning. So i would say between 8-10 hours from now. I'll post a "Hour to Deadline" warning while I do the preparation to put up the poll.

For those that aren't done, or want a couple extra days, you can take them. BUT, you will miss those days from the poll and you won't get any extra votes or anything.

For those of you who have already finished and posted, feel free to do touchups under the same rules. You, however, won't lose votes, because i will simply replace the old image with the new, updated one, so you'll keep all your old votes.

Sound fair everyone?
    F.Y.I.

Thanks
    Great job guys, I'm proud of the end results and our work as a team, it was a lot of fun and as a bonus we get some nice work for our portfolios! I think the cards are well connected and overall have good quality. Special kudos' for Nic and Tim who had to struggle to get the work done in the end. The Ace of Swords and the Ace of Cups both are fantastic, my compliments! Thanks for the great teamwork guys!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommoy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Glad to hear your dog is feeling better Nic.
    I had a lot of fun this team-chow. Im glad I got be part of a stable and talented team. And made some great new art-friends in the process.
    The Ace of Swords and the Ace of Cups looks awesome. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by B-Man; February 2nd, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
    Björn Silfverberg

B-Mans Spanking

Friends sketchbooks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to B-Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Absolutely, this challenge was a real treat! It was a ton of fun to work with all of you guys. Our dedication, teamwork, and communication made this challenge a total blast. Looking forward to doing another with you guys sometime! Ass pats all around

16. The Following User Says Thank You to t i m For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I gave the Ace of Swords another layer last evenning seein' as how I wasn't really satisfied with it and there were a few things just poppin' out at me. Not that much of a difference right ? But I think the little things just pull it out that much more. Figured I'ld send it up here even if it won't go to polls. Hell we've been at these cards for a month now hehe Again, great experience this Team Chow, glad to have worked with you guys.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rambozo For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16