Hello all! This is my first post, so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules. Anyways, I am currently attending Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design in Denver, CO. I am somewhat between a rock and a hard place. I have 2 semesters left until I earn my BFA in Illustration, and this past/current semester is kicking my back end. To make a long story short(er), I'm originally from Kansas City, KS and 7 years ago when I was 18, I was diagnosed with Liver Disease and I was recently diagnosed with PSC(Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis). Every semester towards the end I tend to get extremely stressed out, which causes my health issues to flare up quite a bit. This semester it's gotten so bad that I am seriously considering dropping out of Art School and going back to KS because dealing with the stress, pain, exhaustion, nausea...it's getting to be too much for me. Most all my family are back in KS, and the main doctors who I see are in KS as well. My problem is I'm not sure if I should just try to tough things out for the next 2 semesters and hopefully graduate, or go back home so I am around family for support and I am a stones throw away from my doctors. I have thought about leaving for a semester, but the problem with that is I will lose my reward money, plus I am "locked" in, meaning my tuition stays the same, so I would have to pay a higher tuition if I leave for a semester and come back. Also they changed the requirements for the degree I am working on, so I would have to take extra classes which may extend things even longer. I'm supposed to enroll for next semester tomorrow, so I plan on talking to my Adviser about it. But since I am having difficulty deciding, I figured I'd throw a post up and see what others thought. I know in the past I have talked to the head of Illustration and he told me I really need to put my health first, but If I do decide to go back home, then I am 99% sure I won't decide to pay a higher tuition, nor attend for an extra semester because they changed the requirements. So if I leave art school, I'm probably not going to go back.