Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    paint with brush like in mixer window

    does anyone know if theres a way to get a brush that works like the one in the mixer window? i love the way it pulls colors and stuff. any ideas? thanks.

  2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Thanked 197 Times in 170 Posts

    Nope. The technology used in the Mixer "brush" is not available in the Painter 8 brush variants.

    You can mix colors with a lot of Painter's default variants and/or with brush variants you adjust to have blending characteristics.

    Experiment with the Brush Creator > Stroke Designer > Well section's Resat and Bleed sliders, adjusting the Resat slider so it's to the left and the Bleed slider is to the right of the Resat slider setting, until you get the desired result.
    Please do not PM me with Painter questions. Instead, post them here where everyone can benefit from them. Thanks!

    Jinny Brown
    and The PainterFactory

Similar Threads

  1. Brush/mixer is used in the mixer side-bar?
    By Spaceomega in forum Painter
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 17th, 2008, 10:34 PM
  2. What type of brush is mixer brush?
    By Bowlin in forum Painter
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 21st, 2006, 11:55 AM
  3. Mixer Pallete Brush?
    By Scott212 in forum Painter
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2006, 12:18 PM
  4. Mixer window brush?
    By foane in forum Painter
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 31st, 2004, 04:21 PM
  5. The Mixer Brush
    By N8x in forum Painter
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 28th, 2003, 04:24 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Designed by The Coldest Water, we build the coldest best water bottles, ice packs and best pillows.