Team Chow III: Milk of Amnesia - Page 5

View testimonialsView Artwork
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Lancer: That would be great!!! Thanks much for doing it. I normally use. jpg's. if you are talking about keeping the transparency of the frame, you could try use the background color of this forum in the transparent portions and it will look the same way. Regardless though, we'll probably end up with a fairly large file.

Looking at other team's entries, they have a place on the frame where they write down the names of the cards. Do we want that?

Here are our old logos, you can use either one: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=164664

Last edited by Nightblue; January 31st, 2010 at 09:11 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ahh yeah, I was talking about the transparency. I figured it out now, thanks! ^^;

Yeah, I noticed that too. I think it's probably a good idea to put it in there, I can either make a little pocket underneath, or work it into the existing frame... I'm leaning towards the second option, but I'm not sure if I like the bright white letters, they draw too much attention.

EDIT: maybe this is better (I'd have to get rid of that awful fade though)

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by LancerMoo; January 31st, 2010 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks Lancer!

I vote for the second one as well. Do you do graffiti in your spare time? :o

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Okay so here's the final final of everything, thought I should let you guys check it out before I post in the final burning thread incase I need to change anything.
    And I was wondering which logo we wanted to use haha, since i found two over in the older topic

Oh, and I don't actually do graffiti, haha - doing a border like that by hand would probably take me hours. I'm a loser and use brushes. @_@

Attached Images Attached Images                  

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LancerMoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Anyway, just letting you guys know I posted in the final burning thread - hopefully I did everything correctly.
    ...I need to go sleep now. @_@

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LancerMoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey thanks, LancerMoo. It sucks that I don't have the net at home. Sucky circumstances lead to that. I am dealing with it as best as I can. But, I can say that it has been awesome working with you 2. Time to move on to the next thing, painting some more. And, many thanks to you all for letting me join your team. I hope we can do this again next team chow.

Also, thanks, nightblue, lancermoo, and flourine for the critiques. I made some changes on judgement and forgot to save it on my keydrive, but I guess the first final will do for the time being. Thanks again.

Also, I am going to polish the second image some more and post it on my blog within the next day or 2. If your interested, check for the final there. I like the direction I am going with the image so I am working it up a bit more.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks a lot guys, I really enjoyed working with you all I've achieved my personal goal out of this challenge, which is to get out of my comfort zone, thanks to the help of you guys. It's great to see the fantastic, out-there characters you all came up with. Wish fluorine could have made the final showing, your characters have a lot of great designs. A big thanks to LancerMoo for putting up the finals and Beelow for very to-the-point crits.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Members who have read this thread: 2