This being only my second piece, I still am a green horn when it comes to oxy-acetylene. It took me three tries before the shell even came out looking half way right, and at one point I didn't realize I was using too much oxygen and that part of the steel became too crunchy to even use. but once I became more accustomed to this gauge of metal, It was almost smooth sailing apart from some burns. Any questions or critiques welcome, I want to know what people like or hate about it, even if it pertains only to the style.
I had this posted in WIP, but not really getting any welders there. Now that it's done (for now), I figured I should put it here, and see if anybody else who welds will pop up.