Sketchbook: HEY THERE!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: HEY THERE!

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Marian Rowling-Hey Marian, thanks for keeping in touch. yeah, I practice fundamentals everyday! I think I have a better idea of where I want to be as an artist now. I'll check out your stuff soon!

GoGoJojo- Hey there! Thanks for checkin out my sketchbook. Hope you come back . I'll check your stuff out sometime!

Kungfoowiz- Thanks for checkin in kungfoowiz- I'm not sure why the stuff isn't showing. I'll go and check that out, I'll see your page in a bit!

----

Hey concept artz peoplez...

Here is some things I've been doing lately. I don't wanna go back to massive posts lol, but I have a lot of contemplating right now. Trying to think more professionally where I want to be. I've seen so many past illustrators works that have really opened up my eyes. I'll try and update regularly still though.

Here ya go:

experimental watercolor self portrait- need to get better at that! my sister, some still life studies, a lot of posemaniacs gestures 10,30 and 1 mins- trying out my new approach to gestures using my brush set. I'm unto something with this one folks! and the last thing is a mock advertising illustration project we had to do for business class. As you can see, I love experimenting with the invert colors in PS.

I'll update with some more practice sketches later.. there's too much to post right now.

peace and God bless!

Attached Images Attached Images                                                    
    Behind every great master is a great student...

Imagination is more important than knowledge- Albert Einstein...
    _________
    NEW SKETCHBOOK -- http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...40#post3743640

OLD SKETCHBOOK: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...25#post2543225
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 1