Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Thanks
    I was going for totally screwed as the realization of no hope of survival or of certain death.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Hey :)

Great stuff everyone. Seeing all yer entires makes me wanna rework mine. But there is not enough time and I am too lazy. I would appreciate it if you guys could give me some crits on my entry.
    Oh and
    xerxyz. Awesome page man. Love the action. Also the big santa guy is real menacing. waiting to see the rest of your entry.
    velderia How many pages is your comic finally going to have? I like all yer pages so far. I really liked yer colouring on the first two pages you submitted. Though the story telling is better in the new pages.
    Last edited by Hari Gopinathan; December 19th, 2009 at 02:12 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hari Gopinathan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    man u guyz gotta stop encouraging me to go on...man now i gotta draw, damn you hahaa

Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!~ Bruce Lee

When one has no form, one can be all forms; when one has no style, he can fit in with any style.~ Bruce Lee

Thanks
    hee is me second page

Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!~ Bruce Lee

When one has no form, one can be all forms; when one has no style, he can fit in with any style.~ Bruce Lee

Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 521 Posts
    Immmm not going to be able to make this one. Im always the last to get news and it happened again, Im going to be out of the country for 3 weeks and I didnt even know my family bought me a ticket.

but after those 3 weeks, Im definitely participating, I think, for the foreseeable future.

Those entries are Specatacular btw! shaping up really well!!
    Last edited by nauvice; December 19th, 2009 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,045 Times in 379 Posts
    Small update. I'm so tired. I was aiming for 8. Sketched about 7. I might not be able to finish more than 3 for this challenge. I'll still work on this if it's good.

Attachment 859990

Attachment 859992

Attachment 859993

9. The Following User Says Thank You to velderia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I... rushed a bit. It's definitely no where near good enough for Dark Horse. I'm still not happy with it, but for P.O.W., I think it works.

Attachment 860448

Attachment 860449

Attachment 860451

Oh and... Something to cheer you up after creepy, possibly pedo, syringe Dude injects Violet with a high dose of Ziprasidone:

Last edited by velderia; December 20th, 2009 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks
    Ilaekae Is the deadline over or has it been extended?
    EVERYBODY (other than j.s. sabastian & velderia) who posted WIPs---Attorney, xerxys, AndrewRitchie, Oni Rem----------- Where are your final entries????????
    I am sick and tired of waiting.....I've been checkin this page regularly for the past few days...
    Aren't you guys submitting your finals or wat?????????????
    Last edited by Hari Gopinathan; December 21st, 2009 at 02:18 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hari Gopinathan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Come back to us Ilaekae! We have cookies!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to velderia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Don't fret peeep's.... he's probably just last minute Christmas shopping....HARI.....p.o.w is challenge enough as it is...some people are very sensetive of there work and want it be to there own standerds and that, just to get an entry in on that aspect, is a mountain on it's own....also some people (like me) bite off more than they can chew and that's another reason final's don't make it, I failed two challenges on that alone...but i think the main reason people don't finish is time or time managemeant....p.o.w for people who actually have lives (unlike me) making a comic is sparetime thing.....and it being a holiday season i am sure the're busy enough as it is.....hell i'm amazed at how many people entered.... so......relax....I'm sure kitty will put things in order soon enough! -to those who celebrate it Merry Christmas -peace

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j.s. sabastian For This Useful Post:

Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,594 Times in 1,790 Posts
    I'm here. Starting to get the poll together, so if anyone has anything to post, do it now. Nice work, everyone. This last go-'round convinced me to continue this Challenge, so...we're gonna do just that, with a stress on "professional" from now on...

On a more dangerous note, a new challenge will be posted tonight that will both mark a slight change of direction and a new more professional approach pushed here. I've been a bit lenient over the last year to allow as many people as possible to get a taste of comics and the problems associated with them, so I think it's time we got serious and whipped you guys up to the next level. From now on...you're all dead meat...heeheehee...
    No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilaekae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,026 Times in 644 Posts
    My finals are in the form of three pages edited into my posts on page 1. I did that because putting basically the same images over and over again sucks up all the bandwidth. Give Ilaekae a break because he is very busy IRL right now.

You all are great. I usually prefer to give the more specific crits somewhat later so it doesn't look so much like I am trying to affect poll results.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arttorney For This Useful Post:

Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,594 Times in 1,790 Posts
    Thank you, arttorney. Things have been a little hectic in RL lately, but 99% of it has been resolved, so I'm going to be racing into the new year full speed with some new and exciting stuff here, and I'll be able to be here on a regular basis finally.

Thanks to all of you who have patiently waited for me to post, and put up with my constant disappearances over the last few months. It's been one of those years you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy...and it's finally over.
    No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilaekae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j.s. sabastian View Post
    Don't fret peeep's.... he's probably just last minute Christmas shopping....HARI.....p.o.w is challenge enough as it is...some people are very sensetive of there work and want it be to there own standerds and that, just to get an entry in on that aspect, is a mountain on it's own....also some people (like me) bite off more than they can chew and that's another reason final's don't make it, I failed two challenges on that alone...but i think the main reason people don't finish is time or time managemeant....p.o.w for people who actually have lives (unlike me) making a comic is sparetime thing.....and it being a holiday season i am sure the're busy enough as it is.....hell i'm amazed at how many people entered.... so......relax....I'm sure kitty will put things in order soon enough! -to those who celebrate it Merry Christmas -peace
    Guess you are right j.s
    This is the first time I have taken part in POW and I guess the excitement just got to me.
    I meant no disrespect.
    I really liked some of the stuff I saw and genuinely wanted all of those people to be able to complete their entries before the deadline.(Hope they are able to post em before the poll)

And its awesome to see that Ilaekae is back.

Season's greetings to all!!!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hari Gopinathan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ah sorry for not being able to finish :/
    i had the story going in my head and everything planned out...but

there are always things getting in my way from drawing, next time for sure i hope to get a round finish

...after i get wasted for Christmas

MERRY FOOKIN CHRISTMAS YA PANZY!!!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SalOnimaruRem For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast