Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Thanks
    Cat man wants to hurt me with hair balls....bring it on!!

Damn Arttorney when did you get all 3D and good

Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!~ Bruce Lee

When one has no form, one can be all forms; when one has no style, he can fit in with any style.~ Bruce Lee

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SalOnimaruRem For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,026 Times in 644 Posts
    I'M good Foo00000!!!!!

People that don't understand that 'bout to get they asses kicked, Yo!
    Sh3eeeeeiioii111iit111ttt56tt!
    . (Yes, I am drunk, but I am over 21 so FU if U don't like my attiitude. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.)

Honestly. This activity deserves the best effort of whoever checks in. The people who don't post be scare-de-ass-esd punk-ed people; and I mean that in the drunkest possible way. (and shit!111). Do you wanna get yo ass kicked by arttorney, or what11?- (just sayin'..............shee3eeeiiioittt!11!! Yeah, I'm just gonna yell a little bit more. AHHH!!!! Ahhh!!!!)

(er, less drunk now but no less egotistical. I'll beat you if you don't beat me first. (and yes that's a challenge) (scared yet? Still just sayin' and added some damned exclamation points, yo !!! !!).
    Last edited by arttorney; December 8th, 2009 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Forgot the ones these things: 111111

Thanks
    Thanked 1,045 Times in 379 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arttorney View Post
    I'M good Foo00000!!!!!

People that don't understand that 'bout to get they asses kicked, Yo!
    Sh3eeeeeiioii111iit111ttt56tt!
    . (Yes, I am drunk, but I am over 21 so FU if U don't like my attiitude. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.)

Honestly. This activity deserves the best effort of whoever checks in. The people who don't post be scare-de-ass-esd punk-ed people; and I mean that in the drunkest possible way. (and shit!111). Do you wanna get yo ass kicked by arttorney, or what11?- (just sayin'..............shee3eeeiiioittt!11!! Yeah, I'm just gonna yell a little bit more. AHHH!!!! Ahhh!!!!)

(er, less drunk now but no less egotistical. I'll beat you if you don't beat me first. (and yes that's a challenge) (scared yet? Still just sayin' and added some damned exclamation points, yo !!! !!).
    /sigh.

Fuck. I was going to wait on posting, but since you mentioned it, I'll just leave these here, even though I'm still screwing around and they are far from finished.

Attachment 849350

Attachment 849352

Attachment 849353

Attachment 849354

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to velderia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi!!! I am new here!!! This topic is awesome. As a result I have been totally inspired to actually participate!!! I have started work on my story. Its gonna be three pages long!! And its about RETRIBUTION !!!

velderia
    Really like your stuff so far!!! Especially the colours u are using and the way you have treated the hair of yer lead character!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hari Gopinathan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    All right. Now we're talkin'

Sorry about last night. I'm paying for it now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to arttorney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My final entry

This is my final entry. I hope this is the place for final entries. If its not, do tell me where ta upload it.

I am gonna be busy the rest of the week so sat and finished these over the last couple of days. The last page was kinda hurried. I inked over the pencil work by hand and then coloured (hand) with colour pencils and markers and some final touches in PS. Also all text and stuff done in PS.

I hope this qualifies!!!
    Attachment 849693Attachment 849700Attachment 849701
    Last edited by Hari Gopinathan; December 9th, 2009 at 03:14 AM.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hari Gopinathan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to velderia For This Useful Post:

Thanks

taking a break from recording......hello kitty (:UPDATE:)

O.K wow great entry's so far. i had origanally sketched out a manga -ish style comic.. i thought it would be basic and simple but it has back fired on me. it turns out i can digi paint faster than i can sketch....oh well plus seeing velderia's post make me want to up my game what's up arttorney!

So yeah this is my final.....i'm happy that i accomplished something....not so much with results but that's all the time i have folks....thanks....peace!!!
    Last edited by j.s. sabastian; December 11th, 2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: my final

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to j.s. sabastian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yay! More people! And I'm not the only one who's manga influenced! Yay! 8D

And... Multitasking!

Attachment 851164

Thanks
    Good to see you back JS. What's up is that I'm currently keeping my head down a bit after an over exuberant bout of trash talking earlier in the week. I've assembled my environments basically into their respective pages and I have made the initial pencils for characters that will be in the second page out of my three. I'll try to finish up this weekend, I think.

I am glad that my darkest fears have been allayed, and that other people besides just me will enter this. It's good to see you all coming up with some good stuff.

Here's another page by me. Obviously I need a third page to come up with a story relevant to the topic.

My final for my second page of this round:
    Attachment 853868
    Last edited by arttorney; December 21st, 2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: fixed panel boundaries, convolve, doors, speculars

19. The Following User Says Thank You to arttorney For This Useful Post:

AUG

Thanks
    Quick panel knock-out and pencils of the first two panels.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewRitchie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You folks are rocking this activity. I'm very happy right now. I've got all the pencil roughs and industrial design work done to insert in the below page. I just need to tinker around with GIMP painting for a couple of mornings. I may bust out a fourth page, time permitting.

My final page 3 for this round:
    Attachment 861378
    Last edited by arttorney; December 21st, 2009 at 11:49 PM. Reason: final, for now

Thanks
    I hate how this page is turning out. ARRRGH.

I might have to start some things over. I don't know. I'm just going to try to continue with this mess.

Attachment 854007

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to velderia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I just found out my dad lost his job today.

If you guys can give me critiques, that would help. I'm going to try to get these pages out to Dark Horse by the end of December. Even though Tokyopop and YenPress aren't so great with printing color (they seem to allow it and discourage it at the same time), I'll try them anyway.

I feel so stuck right now. I'm going to try to find a job but I don't even think that's possible in this shit economy.

Thanks
    I'll try to help tomorrow morning. Today I have to meet a deadline for a legal client.

What does your father do, if I may ask? P.M. if you don't want to tell the world. I've got some connections and knowledge in software, legal/financial, contracting, real estate, government, trucking, and biotech/pharma.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast