Art: question about art from store?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: question about art from store?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

question about art from store?

sorry if this is the wrong section but i dont know where else to post this question.

at a local mall there is this store with nothing but paintings(not originals, but printed on canvas). I seen this painting there i really liked, but didnt have money on me at the time. So i went back a week later but the painting was not the same quality(he sold the better one and all he had left was low quality one). does anyone know how i can go about ordeing paintings like this online? i went to art.com and ordered it, but when it came it was just a poster. Im looking for what this guy sells at his store, a print on a canvas that can be framed. does anyone where i should look?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Get a refund on the poster you got from art.com and instead find the piece you want and get a "canvas transfer" that is also available at art.com It's a print of the piece on a canvas like material that is then wrapped around wooden stretchers and can be displayed with or without a frame.

"A drawing is not necessarily academic because it is thorough, but only because it is dead. Neither is a drawing necessarily academic because it is done in what is called a conventional style, any more than it is good because it is done in an unconventional style. The test is whether it has life and conveys genuine feeling."- Harold Speed
    [[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thats exactly what im looking for but it seems that art.com dont carry it no more. Actually i cant find it anywears online in canvas form, the painting im looking for is chaos and order by m.l walker

Last edited by wonderd; November 30th, 2009 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

You're apparently looking for my work

You can find that piece a ChessPrints.com

Thanks
    M.L Walker

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    can anyone confirm this? its just a little hard to belive, i would like to make sure its not a scam, but if its not, then thats fu*king awsome.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.