Secret Santa (need participants)

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Talking Secret Santa (need participants)

I wasn't sure where to put this, but it's sort of like a contest/collaboration thing, except it's not really on Conceptart.org, it's more of something I'm doing on deviantart. If there is a more appropriate forum, please move this topic.
    Anyway...

You are invited

All of you, (anyone who reads this post) is invited to take part in my Secret Santa Project. I'm hoping to get as many people as possible to participate. So, please continue reading. I hope all of you take part in this event!

What is this Secret Santa you speak of?

The Secret Santa is sort of like a gift exchange, except with art! Basically you get a Secret Santa in whom you draw a picture for. You have until Christmas to draw this picture. They will have a list of what they would like, and you choose what you would like to draw for them. Note: Your secret person does not get you as their Secret Santa. (otherwise it would be obvious to whom is drawing your picture) On Christmas, you will submit your picture.

Rules

1. If you sign up, you cannot withdraw your name
    2. If you do not submit your drawing, you will not be allowed to participate in this again
    3. Make sure that you are free for the Secret Santa, do not come up with excuses
    4. Put effort into your picture
    5. Do not submit it before Dec 25
    6. Do not submit it after Jan 7 (unless ofcourse it's an emergency and you have a good excuse)

How do I sign up?

Either...

Email me here- Anemone_kunoichi@yahoo.com

Or note me on deviantart.

Or...send me a pm

In your note/email/pm, you should include...

What you can draw...
    and
    What you would like from your Secret Santa

I will then give you a link to some info about your Person. You will then draw them their picture.

Remember: Sign Up will be closed December 4th, unless we don't have enough people.

How do I submit?
    Send me a note on deviantart or an email or a pm with a link to the piece. (it would be nice if it was uploaded on deviantart, but anywhere else is fine.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,891 Times in 428 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    i dont know how many people will sign up for this, because there's already a secret santa going on here: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=174041

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I've got a couple people on deviantart that have entered, but I need some more to start the secret santa, so I thought I'd advertise, here. I'm going to sign up for the conceptart's secret santa.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.