illustration for t-shirts
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: illustration for t-shirts

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wink illustration for t-shirts

Hello,

i have a little printing t-shirt company and ive just created my own surf/skate/everythingradikal trademark... so i need some designs to launch my first t-shirts serie. My budget is so limited, so i can pay only 60 each design i like, but if my company grow i can offer many design units for the same person.

Please feel free to send me a portfolio with done works similar and your prices if you think the illustration price you have is higger.

Im looking for different elements: graffitti, letters, illustrations... origilatily is welcome, not only actual tendencies of another trademarks...

Payments will me made by Paypal. 50% in the beginning and 50% at the end.

My logo "menudo elemento" means "little element", and its apllied to people that is smart, little mischievous and have a point of "good badness"... if you have seen the little guy on the bike of Simon Bisleys illustration youll understand what i mean...

Please, contact me at: moi@menudoelemento.com

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Request Closed at the moment

We want to thank all the people that have sent their portfolios, some of them were really brilliant. I hope to make a new offer soon. Thanks everybody!!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.