Have you seen the list of upcoming Live Streaming Classes on CA?

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,227 Times in 2,768 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Have you seen the list of upcoming Live Streaming Classes on CA?

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=174450

That is a tasty list. I hope you find one or more of those useful. The instructors are taking their time to support this community and our learning. We are getting close to being done with the new ca site, and will have some goodies to show in just a few weeks but we need to raise a considerable sum to wrap it all up so we have enlisted a ton of great instructors to help.

When I say that your investment in self education will come back to help you, I mean it..and in far more ways than you imagine. CA 4.0 is beautiful. We need to raise about 20k usd to finish it and have had a ton of volunteer work into it too. Getting closer by the day...so if you take the time to support the cause you will get more than your education improved...your entire experience as an artist online is going to be better. No joke. We are pulling out all the stops with the new tech and are doing what we can to make sure it is flawless. We need some help. That is the reality of it.

Hope to see you at the shows.

Thanks to all the instructors giving their time to help the site and to help the new school get off the ground. We have some HUGE goodies coming for you all between now and the new year. Soooo close. I can see it. Soon you will too.

Jason.

LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 25% off!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.