Whohoooo
    Hot Stuff!
    If you don't visit my sketchbook,
    I will send Mel Gibson to your house,
    drunk,
    to beat you up.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Great work! I love your line quality. Your pencils are fantastic. Very inspiring stuff!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 Times in 919 Posts

Thanks
    Very impressive, I really like your sketchbook. Can't wait to see more.
    Check out my sketchbook: Draw or Die

Thanks
    Amazing style. Keep it up an post more

ps. the problem with your paintings -if it is a problem- is that they (most of them) don't have the same strong style as your drawings (but there is some amazing piece like the red girl). I guess there is only one remedy: practice
    Last edited by pixel cheetah; October 15th, 2010 at 04:52 AM.

Thanks
    last post, first image: man that's freaky. I'd love to see that one painted!

Thanks
    I really digg your style, it's very hard but alive, edgy and stylish. And your compositions are great too. It's really hard to give some critique to someone with this kind of level of skills All I can say it's that I'm looking foward to see your finished works!

Thanks
    Thanks again for stopping by!Ya'll are the best.

@LtPlissken: Oh son. Then i better get on that D:

@pixel cheetah:Thanks for pointing this out! And I actually kept this in mind when working on this next one. I realise I don't use very much colour variation on my subjects, so I must do this from now on. I'm forever in your debt.

@Loathsome: ahaha, maybe when i'm not lazy z(;A;z)

So, for the first time, Cleo's face makes an appearance. And I'm pretty satisfied. All the other times i've ever tried drawing it, just wouldnt really come out right. LIke it wasn't his face.

Attachment 1394363

But I guess that's about right. He's Hatian and speaks french, and his cousin always goes on about how his hair looks like a birds nest and "yo ass got too much product in that shit". Which is probably true. Just did this one today.

And this next one was just a quickie for a friend Beli

ʕ; `ᴥʔ ☆Sketchbook☆! (December 2016 Updated )

Had another one , but don't really think it's you know...suitable I guess.

Oi, I think I've just been in one of those moods...

Still playing tekken 6 a bit. Play alot with my brother online now. Pretty funny. And been listening to alot music that isn't jazz.

Yelle - A Cause Des Garons (Tepr Remix)
    Yelle - Je Veux Te Voir
    Das Racist - Commercial
    Magnetic Man - Perfect Stranger

I normally don't like super pop electronic whatever, but I guess I been in the mood for it. And the magnetic man is the -only- song that plays on the radio while I'm at work that I can stand. So i guess it grew on me....Das racist is awesome though.

Time for beddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Lostcookie; January 5th, 2012 at 04:01 AM.

Thanks
    where does the line get drawn again. -. nice male studies, one thing im lacking, the atmosphere around them is like, waiting in cloak'n'dagger to slit a nice tender jugular> .<
    don't tell me this is of your profession

Thanks
    Thanked 2,812 Times in 2,528 Posts

Hey ya, your last ones are good.
    It is time to post something again.

Thanks
    @Niku: I do most my line work with pencil, some in photoshop. I quite often draw my guys looking very serious or vacant, because i really enjoy this look on people. Most people when sitting around on a bus or something are usually quite empty looking. Like a model in a magazine or something. I don't like smiles that much, or people looking happy :c, though I am generally a very happy person myself. Maybe not my profession, but something I like to do. some people like to draw orks and wizards, I like to draw forlorn young men.

@LtPlissken: You're right, but work has gotten in the way so much that I havnt been able to do a damned thing :c.

So here it goes :

I did this one for Halloween/Thanksgiving. Christopher stole Cleo's old football gear, and decided it was a good ideato try and play an entire game all on his lonesome like a trooper. It got virtually nowhere. I wanted to go for a kind of Leyendecker look, I guess it came out alright.

Did a couple of TegakiE's. The first one is an Ayami Kojima study. I love love lover her work. For obvious reasons. I also really liked this picture because it reminds me alot of tom when we first met. He had really beautiful hair, but has cut it now. I miss it everyday... The second was an art trade with a friend on TegakiE and made a short story. It was a fun experience.

This was a silly sketch of Jesus that I did in the laundrette, it looks pretty shit (really bad anatomy going on in this one), but it's fun so I'll post it.

This one I rather liked. I did this while in bed waiting for tom to brush his teeth. For some reason in my mind he says:

" It was then that I knew, that I wouldn't see another human face for a very. long time. "

Tom wants me to paint this one, I might do, but I quite like it like this.

Another laundrette sketch I started to paint not too seriously. My tranny robo-cop on his break getting some chips or sommat from a vending machine with his good ol pup.

Here, have a closer look at the back of his head.

I was really starting to get into this picture, then suddenly stopped. I think i must have just gotten my job or something at that point.

This dead guy :

Got really bored really fast with this one.

ummm... some...cosmos...space. or something. I love space really. It's all enigmatic and what not. So much out there. Wan't to go there. Never will.

It pains me so.

This last one was another laundrette one (thats the only place where I'm really alone and not bothered very much at all and can get away from everything). I thought I'd go for a christmas picture as I never done one before and wanted to get into the spirit of things.

It's really sloppy and bad there but I took it in photoshop and did it all nice and pretty with alot of patience. I really wanted to get it done before christmas and turn it into a card, but only got to finish it today :c But I'm very happy with it none the less....for now :

I was really tempted to make one of those "It's Finally Finished" threads with this, but not sure if this is real quality work *shyy*

...and I think thats about it for now... when the new year is over and we start to get into late january I should have some more proper drawing time, and will do more exciting things than portraits (I promise, cause even I get bored of that shit), and really get along to developing my stories for real and doing some of that really cool action stuff thats currently in my head.

Hope you guys enjoyed my...eventful (:/) update. Much love.

P.S. Here's my dog.

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lostcookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 917 Posts
    Wow what an update! I dig the style you have developing
    keep it up and have a good one
    -Jamie

Thanks
    @OmertA: Thanks a mill babe

Just a baby update because I have today off. And I should be better about these things.

I'm going to be approaching some down time soon, so I should be able to crack down on studying properly. I even got me a book!! So I will use that. In the mean time, heres a tiny bit o' junk.

I'm doing a little space story with one of my dudes. And he has a dog , that can talk. I think. It will be fun.

And this TegakiE thing

I kind of want to do a mini comic in it because it's like, no hassle, and nice and crisp looking.

And something I'm working on just as you read this

I spent like......10 minuts on it so far :I

How long does it take someone to sketch the frame of their people , i always wonder. I always get afraid that I perhaps take too long. Especially if i want to be persuing a career that has many deadlines etc. It could be my own fault for letting myself get distracted though....

Back to drawing

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lostcookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Very cool updates, your christmas picture is gorgeus!
    What about time, I don't think you're slow at all, but it'd be interesting to hear some proffesional's opinion

Thanks

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast