Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,430 Times in 2,935 Posts

ANATOMY FOR ARTISTS: with Marshall Vandruff (taught J Sweet, K Llewellyn me and...

This coming weekend (Nov 14th if you are want to learn) Marshall Vandruff is joining us to teach his awesome class on creating anatomy from imagination, and constructing believable figures and characters from any perspective on the fly. This is the single best anatomy teacher I have ever found and a world renown instructor responsible for teaching guys like Justin Sweet, Bernie Wrightson, Drew Struzan , Kevin Llewellyn , Vance Kovacs artists from Blizzard, Sony, Disney and...the list goes on. And on. And on.

Without the knowledge of anatomy and structure shared with me from Marshall I would have struggled to do all the concept work I did over the years. He is one of the finest teachers I have ever encountered and I think you will find him to be the same. So that being said...here is some info!

ANATOMY FOR ARTISTS: An Introduction to Observe & Invent The Human Figure

Marshall offers this intensive crash-course that compares human anatomy in book plates with finished masterpieces by great artists. This workshop makes anatomy practical - knowledge that contributes to powerful life drawing and allows artists to invent figures from imagination.

The course includes over 200 slides of great art with commentary and comparisons between anatomy plates and finished works.

The course showcases the work and teaching of George Bridgman, and his influence on illustrators such as Frank Frazetta.

The roots of creative anatomy shall be revealed this weekend.

When: Nov 14th
    How much: 95 USD
    What time? 1pm-5pm PST
    "I heard CA upgraded it's tech?" - Yep we sure did and it is really nice stuff. We have paid the price and shelled out for the leading on line education tools available. The system works great and is here to stay.
    How? Direct Link to the store here! http://www.conceptartstore.com/anforar.html
    Why? - Because you want to learn to better your anatomy use, create figures from life and/or imagination and because you want to be the best artist you can be.
    Who is this for? This is for all artists no matter the discipline. If you are a 3d artist, 2d artist, painter, sculptor or any other artist using the human figure, then this class will help you. For certain.

Jason
    Last edited by TAD Admissions: Scott Richeson; December 12th, 2009 at 06:07 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked